St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nadir Ciftci Babyyyyy...

Maybe we as fans can try get the original song up the charts by downloading it loads? In order to remind everyone of how totally famous we still all are of course. ;)

I'm going to get slated for this but genuinely I think May has to be a contender for player of the year as well as young player of the year

Commons has had the PotY wrapped up for months but May is certainly a very strong contender for YPotY and if the voting hasn't been all done already then his performance yesterday will only improve his chances.

Maybe we as fans can try get the original song up the charts by downloading it loads? In order to remind everyone of how totally famous we still all are of course. ;)

Or...

Karma karma karma karma karma Mackay-Steven.....

You come and go

You come and gooooo

The wife and oldest daughter are away seeing a musical the day of the final, with all the people who would normally have the kids. so it now means I have to either not go or bring the youngest daughter. My youngest daughter was born 6 hours after the final whistle of the last game of last season where we qualified for Europe. I rattled the A9 in record time to be at the birth. It will be her first birthday two days after the final.

We'll be there!!

Edited by HighlandSaint

The wife and oldest daughter are away seeing a musical the day of the final, with all the people who would normally have the kids. so it now means I have to either not go or bring the youngest daughter. My youngest daughter was born 6 hours after the final whistle of the last game of last season where we qualified for Europe. I rattled the A9 in record time to be at the birth. It will be her first birthday two days after the final.

We'll be there!!

Max? Come back Max! I miss you :(

Tis I!!!!!!

Struggling to find a social club to book into. Any ideas anyone?

We were in the Pollockshaws Bowling Club on Saturday and it was great, cheap drink, hot food, big bar and plenty of staff on. We're not going there for the final due to superstitions and that, we've booked into the same place we were in 2010.

Worth a look but it is fair bit away from Celtic Park though?

Oh and I hope TRS has got that cup final song sorted.

I've received a positive response from the club. The aim is to send them a rough demo in the next couple of days, then go ahead with recording it at a studio (next week, at some point) if they approve. Ultimately, I'm hoping it would be released before the end of April (or 1st May at the very latest).

I've received a positive response from the club. The aim is to send them a rough demo in the next couple of days, then go ahead with recording it at a studio (next week, at some point) if they approve. Ultimately, I'm hoping it would be released before the end of April (or 1st May at the very latest).

That's outstanding :lol:

Have you started writing it?

Please please please don't have the words hate, Dundee or haters in it. Please. Please.

That's outstanding :lol:

Have you started writing it?

Yup! Got three-quarters of it done. I know roughly where it's going, apart from the middle-8 section (before the final chorus). I've asked for opinions on WAP so I'll open that discussion up on here as well. Should I name-check any players or would supporters prefer me to avoid that and make it more of a song which is primarily about the club as a whole? The WAP posters are swaying towards the latter, and I think I agree with that course of action.

Please please please don't have the words hate, Dundee or haters in it. Please. Please.

Shit... OK, I'll write another song.''f**k Dundee, I'm a hater who hates Dundee' can be the B-side instead, I guess.

On a side-note, I'd like to make it clear that there will be no rap involved in this song, despite my skills as a white, Scottish, middle-class, midget rapper.

Racist.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing your efforts :)

Yup! Got three-quarters of it done. I know roughly where it's going, apart from the middle-8 section (before the final chorus). I've asked for opinions on WAP so I'll open that discussion up on here as well. Should I name-check any players or would supporters prefer me to avoid that and make it more of a song which is primarily about the club as a whole? The WAP posters are swaying towards the latter, and I think I agree with that course of action.

I take WAP will be demanding Pack Rule Ya Bas as the chorus.

Even although it's a cup final song I'd go with club as a whole. A named player might miss the game. If we win you could do another one to commemorate it and include names in that one.

Shit... OK, I'll write another song.''f**k Dundee, I'm a hater who hates Dundee' can be the B-side instead, I guess.

Ah, B-sides. :wub: I remember B-sides.

I take WAP will be demanding Pack Rule Ya Bas as the chorus.

Even although it's a cup final song I'd go with club as a whole. A named player might miss the game. If we win you could do another one to commemorate it and include names in that one.

Ah, B-sides. :wub: I remember B-sides.

That's because you're very, very old.