St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the "it'll be half full" posts have started like before the dRoss County final (47,000 attendance) a few years ago? Will Dundee fans go in the Saintees end? Going by their history in finals, Dundee has a maximum support of 14,000 so it won't make much difference.

I already know 1 Arab who is going to this who didn't go in 2010.

This should be a friendly final but if we are beaten then the United buses will stop in Perth to trash the place.

Break Stevie May's leg next week and we're sorted. 8)

Official PerthSaints@St_Johnstone_FC 13m

Saints fans - early warning: There are NO train services between Perth & Glasgow on the day of the Cup Final. Engineering works.

Anyone really surprised at this?

Not quite true. You can go via Haymarket and it's about half hour longer.still a shambles.

The attendance debate seemed to be the only question I was asked at work today. We took 27,000 or so to the last final so would hope for similar if not slightly more. Saints should be looking to sell at least 15,000 with it being their first Scottish Cup final and playing us. With 5000 or so for hospitality, sponsors etc then a crowd of (having done dem big sums in a calculator) 50,000 is achievable hopefully.

So the "it'll be half full" posts have started like before the dRoss County final (47,000 attendance) a few years ago? Will Dundee fans go in the Saintees end? Going by their history in finals, Dundee has a maximum support of 14,000 so it won't make much difference.

I already know 1 Arab who is going to this who didn't go in 2010.

This should be a friendly final but if we are beaten then the United buses will stop in Perth to trash the place.

Break Stevie May's leg next week and we're sorted. 8)

make that 3 me and my boy missed it in 2010. :thumsup2

Not quite true. You can go via Haymarket and it's about half hour longer.still a shambles.

There are some running in early morning with the last one about 8.02. Agree going via Haymarket's not the end of the world but it's still a hassle and it's the whole principle really.

I hope the Saintees win this, good luck to the super j's.

Enjoy the biggest game in your history, I know from experience that chances like this happen once in a lifetime for team's our size, savour every second :D

United and Saints have a combined average of about 10 000 at home games, 50 000 neutrals needed badly to fill Parkhead . Can;t see it.

Try applying that logic to the average home gates at Pittodrie / Caledonian stadium and their comparison with the League Cup final attendance.

Cracking story,Today, one of the fans,who has organised a bus for the final, tried to book a celtic clubby for the pre and post match party/wake,

the club member on the phone told him "Canny dae it mate, no fir that day "

" how no? you fully booked?"

" Aye w'iv goat 9 buses o Aberdeen supporters booked in"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some party this will be. Big, cuddly, Dundee hating love in with our big cousins from up the Tay. :wub:

A whole crowd singing "We hate Dundee"? Bet the Dundee fans would be wanking furiously at their name being mentioned on TV again without the word "turmoil" coming after it, must've been while

Time for a crowd w**k.

How many Saintees can we get? I'm thinking 10,000 at least. What an occasion it's going to be!

The guy that ran our bus reckons between 10-15k, I'd love it if we took 15k but its hard to judge really. I suppose we got 8,500 or so Saintees against Minsk, so 10k should be reasonable enough