St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am missing this after picking up a bug on holiday. Gutted isn't the word.

I reckon the atmosphere will be even better than the Ross County final.

Too close to call but team selection is going to be all important.

Hope both sets of fans enjoy the day only the Saintees not too much.

f**k sake GD. Don't let a few sniffles, flu or malaria stop you! It'll be much worse watching on TV.

Looking forward to this :) I obviously don't have the same nerves as both sets of fans for this one but I mind before the League Cup Final my stomach was in knots and I was shaking like a leaf at times during the game.

Same here RiG. Taking my 82 year old Saints supporting granda down. :)

Gutted we aren't in this one, but Saints fans were top class after both semi finals this season. Hope we get an absolute thriller tomorrow with both teams going at it hammer and tongs.

Wish both sets of fans all the best, hope you enjoy your special day, thoroughly deserved for the parts both have played in this fantastically exciting season.

Final hope is a massive anti Armageddon chant at some stage from both sets of fans!

I wouldnt miss this for the world. In fact, i wouldnt even miss this if i was dead. Tonight im gonna write a list of things for my mates to do tomorrow if i die tonight. This will probably include some sort of 'Weeekend At Bernies' scenario involving sunglasses and ropes holding up my arms etc

I assume it's the Dundee fans celebrating winning promotion last weekend, out on the balcony the lot. I've been away all week so not sure for certain.

Ah right. That makes sense. I forgot about the balcony at the Chambers and thought it was something aimed at the Caird Hall. Looks like the sleeping giant was having another lie in that day. Cheers.

Same here RiG. Taking my 82 year old Saints supporting granda down. :)

Gutted we aren't in this one, but Saints fans were top class after both semi finals this season. Hope we get an absolute thriller tomorrow with both teams going at it hammer and tongs.

Wish both sets of fans all the best, hope you enjoy your special day, thoroughly deserved for the parts both have played in this fantastically exciting season.

Final hope is a massive anti Armageddon chant at some stage from both sets of fans!

Hopefully both sets of fans boo Doncaster if he comes onto the pitch just like ICT and Aberdeen supporters did a couple of months back :lol:

Hopefully both sets of fans boo Doncaster if he comes onto the pitch just like ICT and Aberdeen supporters did a couple of months back :lol:

Hopefully both sets of fans are too busy concentrating on cheering on their team to give that fanny any attention whatsoever - it's not his Cup Final, it's ours!

Arab Spring and Arab Dawn both win at the racing today. Nifty £5 returned £85. Shove your May 17 omen.

United win 2-1. Nifty Cifti in the 5th minute, equalised by May in the 17th minute, then a late winner in the 85th minute in front of the Lisbon Lions stand causing scenes the likes of which ye hath never seen. Arrrr.

Just about to leave Norwich and head home. Ive missed surgery because of this game, wouldn't be missing it for anything. 2-1 saints May fgs. Looking forward to it, ne and a Utd mate will be leaving Broxburn as probably the only two people in town going to the cup final. Something pleasing about that after years of having the piss ripped right out of us

It's been a fantastic sunny day here in Glasgow. Hopefully the same tomorrow.

Looking forward to this final now, good luck to both teams, and for the fans visiting hope you have a good day in the city

My heart is still racing after I woke up this morning and realised it was my last day of work before tomorrow, I might not survive the night. Utterly shitting it, and some people might have noticed I've barely posted on this site over the past week in my desperation to continue living my life and not be consumed by thoughts of the Final.

I have to say I simply can't comprehend seeing us win the trophy, theres just a part of me that can't work it out in my brain. I cant even figure out that we'll be playing in the Scottish Cup Final tomorrow either, something about is so completely surreal to me that it can't make sense no matter how much I read about it actually happening. I do think its maybe jut my own brains defence mechanism against the sheer horror I feel whenever I think about the whole thing.

Tonight will be hellish, and up until kick off tomorrow I'll be feeling utterly sick. I really, really, really want us to win, as I've never been the type of fan who walks away after loss happy that we gave it our best shot, if we lose I'll be heartbroken and in a shiter of a mood for weeks. Please win Saints, please.