St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Extremelly nervous about tommorow, but looking forward to it all the same. Just hope that United turn up and play to our capabilities or else we will have no chance of coming out on top.

St Johnstone seem to have got our number this season after being well beaten by us at the start of the season. Stevie May just seems to run riot against us. Dont think any of our cenre backs have the ability to cope with him tbh.

We need to score 1st IMO. I hope we try and get at Sainst early doors. Think this one might go to extra time.

Who are you trying to convince ?? Your mob have had the better of us all season, you have a top notch striker and a well organised team. From guide would suggest you are in the driving seat. United are more than capable, but just depends on how quickly we get out of the blocks. We were a bit sluggish to start with vs The rangers, and allowed them to press us in midfield. If we do that tomorrow , we'll be in trouble.

Indeed, if we play anything like we did against The Rangers, or Saints a week later, we have no hope tomorrow

"6 of the last 7 sides to reach their first Scottish Cup final have suffered defeat. Dunfermline (1960/61) were the only exception."

"The last 11 Scottish Cup finals have been won by the side which finished higher in league. Last "upset" was Rangers beating Celtic in 2002."

"Dundee Utd & St Johnstone have met just 3 times in the Scottish Cup. Saints won the first meeting in 1933 while Utd won in 1991 and 2010."

We're going to thumped these ugly c***s.

Although I would obviously be gutted to lose tomorrow, I'll drown my sorrows and the next morning will not mind at all seeing and reading the celebrations of the Saints fans. They don't come across as a bunch who will come on here full of "GIRFUY" etc, although saying this obviously guarantees that I will get one specifically directed at me.

I will be taking the avoiding newspapers, news, forums etc approach and will be utterly gutted for weeks (while not grudging the Saints fans their success/cleebrations at the same time i should add)

Looking forward to this :) I obviously don't have the same nerves as both sets of fans for this one but I mind before the League Cup Final my stomach was in knots and I was shaking like a leaf at times during the game.

BnXL_u8CMAEQgt5.jpg

:lol:

DFC. :lol:

I see Tommy Wright was having a thinly veiled pop at Lomas in today's paper.

Lomas hasn't bothered to get in touch with him or the club, even just to wish them good luck. Stay classy Steve.

Edited by AberdeenBud

DFC. :lol:

I see Tommy Wright was having a thinly veiled pop at Lomas in today's paper.

Lomas hasn't bothered to get in touch with him or the club, even just to wish them good luck. Stay classy Steve.

No surprise there. The guy is a grade A fud.