St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well you just given me a couple of sleepless nights Random guy, I'm away to hunt for tramadols for the next few nights

I can only apologise, I genuinely can't believe it though. Ninety one hours from now we'll be in a packed Celtic Park watching the sides run out. Christ

Will there be tickets on sale at Celtic Park on Saturday?

Been on the official websites but very little information.

I have some tickets but some other friends might want to go.

Wouldn't have thought so, you'll need to contact either club direct.

You would think there would be but you never know with the SFA.

Our ticket office is 01738 455000 but getting late for postal orders.

Magic read brought back loads of memories Celtic and those last minute goals grrrr. The cup final i remember was the 1985 one. United 1up and coasting and can remember erchie commentating sayin no one has scored direct from a free kick in a scottish cup final and Proven scores cue loads and loads of tears fae me

When we've played semi's and finals at Hampden recently there has always been a kiosk/Portakabin manned by United office staff selling tickets from around 12:30 - 14:30 on the day of the game.

Not sure if this is an option at CP but assume it would be if the was somewhere to sell from.

Random Guy is a car salesman eh? Explains all the shite he spouts I suppose :P

Nah I'm not even that, just a mechanic in a small garage. Be thankful I can't charge you for reading my posts though, or that I can't put into words the motion of sucking air through my teeth

Nah I'm not even that, just a mechanic in a small garage. Be thankful I can't charge you for reading my posts though, or that I can't put into words the motion of sucking air through my teeth

My car is needing some work. Wherabouts are you?

I wore a blue suit and Brown Brogues to the Hall of Fame do in October and I was sat at a table next the squad, I'm not saying I am a big deal round these parts. But I really am.

I'm wearing a blue suit and brown brogues to a wedding next week. Could do with a blue suit/ brown brogues sub forum, IMO.

Fucking hell there'll be hunners of tears everywhere

I'm hoping it's sunny on Saturday, so I can wear sunglasses! Otherwise, the tears could be quite embarrassing. I was in a hell of a state after the semi final, so this could be on another level entirely.

I'll probably be tearful during the warmup. It's a worry, really.

I don't think I could cope with the emotion of winning the cup

I said that to someone the other day. With nothing to compare it to, it really would be uncharted territory. I do suspect I'll be able to cope with a defeat, as it surely won't feel worse than Minsk. But the emotion of a victory is really unimaginable at this stage.

However, I hope that we'll discover what that is like, and I sincerely hope to hear the Fair Maid at the conclusion of the game! You should be proud of it, and I've listened to it a least a couple dozen times.

Enjoyed reading all the posts on here. Soak up every second of the build up. Whatever the outcome both teams are there on merit and are capable of producing a great game of football in a wonderful atmosphere. The thing I love about non OF involvement is the hope of both sets of fans rather than arrogant assumption. The emotion of fans on here is great to read. Armageddon indeed!

More and more pictures of TRS keep popping up on my Facebook. At first I was ok with it, I guess. I know who to look out for at saints games in future. Now I'm pissed off, cause he gets to be part of the media circus, for that I'm eternally jealous. :(

Anyway keeking it now!!