St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My phone has been buzzing with texts since I apparently appeared on TV. I think I'm the only person who missed it. :( Watched STV News in nervous anticipation and never got a mention. Does STV HD show different things from STV? Surely not..

HD shows the Glasgow news not the Aberdeen one

UTD are a bigger club used to playing on a bigger stage and really should be clear favourites for this.

How many of this current United team have played in a Scottish cup final? I don't understand either how they are "used to playing on a bigger stage" you both play in the premiership

United favourites for me, better players, higher league placing. If we play to our best and Saints to their best I think we'll win.

Saints have stopped us playing anywhere near our best twice at McDiarmid this season though so its never that simple.

I believe if United score first we'll win comfortably, ie by two clear goals.

This will be the last time on here til after the final due to a manic week ahead with work so just want to wish United all the best, hope the fans enjoy the day BUT

I want Saints to win and our fans to have an even better day! The Sunday after will be my daughters 1st birthday (she was born after the Motherwell game, the wife went into labour as I was on the pitch at Mcd, so a mad rush back to Nairn for the birth)

I'm very nervous as it's unchartered territory for me. I don't see either team as the underdog, two pretty well matched teams that will be followed by tremendous support. What's not to look forward to?!

How many of this current United team have played in a Scottish cup final? I don't understand either how they are "used to playing on a bigger stage" you both play in the premiership

Historically I mean. Whenever a player steps onto the pitch at Tannadice he is sharing the pitch with the spirit of players such as Kjell Oloffson and Paddy Connolly.

They showed quite a bit of you singing. You've a good range in your voice, the guitarist was looking at you rather 'lovingly'! :lol:

:lol: Jamie needs to control his feelings in public. It's getting embarrassing. Cheers mate!

Think we can add TRS to the "Celebrity Fans" thread now.

Good voice.......................................Ugly bugger though.

Oi! I was ill that day.. I'll take the compliment though. ;)

I don't feel any of the dread I felt before the semi - The fear that Rangers might beat us if we played as shite as we have several times this season.

I'm really looking forward to the Final. It's wide open.

One minute I feel Saints will win given that they really have the measure of us this season and have pumped us twice and won a third game. Our worst performances this season have been against Saints and a lot of that is because they stopped United playing.

The next minute, I'm confident that we can beat anybody on the day, and that the slick, professional United will turn up for the occasion.

Either way, I'm going to enjoy it. Obviously I'll be gutted if United lose, but in all honesty, I'd be happy to see St Johnstone win. It would be great for Perth, and one in the eye for all these crowd wankers who bleat about our wee fan bases.

I think the atmosphere in Glasgow will be great, much like the 2010 final against Ross County. No trouble, no animosity, just a bunch of football fans having a bloody good day.

Despite all that though......... MON THE SHED!!!!

I've got a bit of fear that Jackie will try something different to try and change our bad run against Saints.

Rado

Watson

Dillon

Gunning

Robertson

Paton

Gomis

Rankin

Armstrong

Ciftci

Graham

My mind is starting to go into overdrive and I'm questioning everything, the latest being why didn't Graham start v Celtic....

What is this, I don't even ... ?