St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's extremely cringey. Fair enough having a connection with a club but "brothers"? FFS. Tragic stuff. I also hate how all the Turkish fans comment on everything on the clubs fb posts. The club will say "Scottish Cup keyrings on sale now!" and there will be a comment from some guy saying "WE ARE ALL ST JOHNSTONES <3 ESES <3 <3 <3

It's fucking ridiculous.

I like the ones where they just type 'f**k you dundee' or something.

GOT MA TICKETS YASSSS! Seemed to be a good few left in the shop this morning, frw hundred odd?

I'm sitting in the North Stand upper, it says restricted view but going by the pics I've found of the section I'm in the "restricted view" is a bit of green railing covering a miniscule part of the pitch :D

It's extremely cringey. Fair enough having a connection with a club but "brothers"? FFS. Tragic stuff. I also hate how all the Turkish fans comment on everything on the clubs fb posts. The club will say "Scottish Cup keyrings on sale now!" and there will be a comment from some guy saying "WE ARE ALL ST JOHNSTONES <3 ESES <3 <3 <3

It's fucking ridiculous.

Bloody foreigners! Coming over here, posting on our facebook pages!

Sports Direct trolling the Diddly Dees :thumsup2

Or stuck in the wilderness like Bear Grylls and just happen to stumble upon a trolley from Tesco's.

By 'wilderness', would the Dichty Burn qualify?

Got my ticket through. We're in the North Stand despite ordering concession tickets for the Lisbon Lions stand and paying concession prices..

It could well be the corner. Certainly at the other end, the corners are classified as North Stand and we're paying concession prices for them.

"with Dundee FC printed on it" - terrible journalism, unless the FC is on the back?

Not too fussed with the Dundee thing though because they aren't thinking about the fun down the road (some forget they exist :lol: ), they mean the team in Tangerine & Black, not really a slight on us

Got my ticket through. We're in the North Stand despite ordering concession tickets for the Lisbon Lions stand and paying concession prices..

Mine arrived today as well. For the main stand, despite ordering quite clearly for the north stand. :wacko:

Enjoyed hearing 'Fair Maid' at McDiarmid this evening! As I've mentioned on the Saints v Celtic thread, we were yesterday interviewed by Radio Tay and STV. Both of these interviews should be on radio and TV respectively early next week, possibly on Monday. Also, we will be recording a live acoustic version of the track for The Courier's website early next week and we will have another article in this Friday's Perthshire Advertiser.

Thanks to everyone who has listened to, shared or downloaded the track! Remember that 50% of all proceeds will go to St Johnstone's Youth Development fund. You can listen to it here -

- and all info regarding downloads can be found in the description below the video, Edited by The Real Saints

Enjoyed hearing 'Fair Maid' at McDiarmid this evening! As I've mentioned on the Saints v Celtic thread, we were yesterday interviewed by Radio Tay and STV. Both of these interviews should be on radio and TV respectively early next week, possibly on Monday. Also, we will be recording a live acoustic version of the track for The Courier's website early next week and we will have another article in this Friday's Perthshire Advertiser.

Thanks to everyone who has listened to, shared or downloaded the track! Remember that 50% of all proceeds will go to St Johnstone's Youth Development fund. You can listen to it here -

- and all info regarding downloads can be found in the description below the video,

Fair play TRS, I have been avoiding listening to the song in case it was dreadful (like many other Cup Final records) but I really enjoyed it. Got the hairs on the back of my neck standing up!

Getting really nervous now and the calls are going out to see what bars in Jakarta will have it on live.