St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2200 doesn't seem very much. The f**k is that about?

No doubt it's an SFA conspiracy to punish United fans as a result of Thompson having spent the past year moaning and criticising them as well as just generally being bald.

I'm in section 203. Does that mean I get a nice comfy seat?

Maybe I'm wrong but if you use the eTicketing programme on the Celtic website and select a seat in sections 201 to 209, the photo it shows you suggests it is padded.

24,300 sold by United

15/16,000 sold by the Saints

About 40,000 in total

'Whats left of Scottish Football' :lol:

Truly fantastic numbers.

My tickets arrived today. North Stand Upper Area 443. Just hoped my foot / ankle recovers in time to allow me to attend.

It must help the ticket sales when both teams think they have a genuine chance of winning combined with it being bigot brothers free.

Whats the story with freebee tickets for the SFA and sponsors? I read it's 10000 but that seems excessive. Those will add a few more to the attendance total too.

It must help the ticket sales when both teams think they have a genuine chance of winning combined with it being bigot brothers free.

Whats the story with freebee tickets for the SFA and sponsors? I read it's 10000 but that seems excessive. Those will add a few more to the attendance total too.

My mate works at specsavers and was told if he wanted a ticket it cost £30. Not sure what allocation they would get though

My mate works at specsavers and was told if he wanted a ticket it cost £30. Not sure what allocation they would get though

That makes a bit more sense. A number of Main Stand freebees but also an allocation for them to take up if required.

That makes a bit more sense. A number of Main Stand freebees but also an allocation for them to take up if required.

I think the head honchos get freebies, and employees of the customer will get discounted offers.

There was 51,143 at the League Cup final.

I think there will be more this time, provided they don't make a hash of the segregation again.

Surely we won't beat the attendence for a final that had "the famous" in it?

Must be the closest to 50/50 Cup Final on paper i can remember

There was 51,143 at the League Cup final.

I think there will be more this time, provided they don't make a hash of the segregation again.

Well they already have. St Johnstone have been selling tickets midway up the North Stand when there's no chance they will fill them all.

Well they already have. St Johnstone have been selling tickets midway up the North Stand when there's no chance they will fill them all.

It's a preemtive fuckup for sure, but I doubt United will have the demand to turn the fuckup into reality. We'd need to be selling upwards of around 32,000.

I'm not entirely sure how else they could segregate it to give us 20k tickets?

I believe the north stand can only be segregated down the middle.

I'm not entirely sure how else they could segregate it to give us 20k tickets?

I believe the north stand can only be segregated down the middle.

I don't see why. i've been in that stand before and there are plenty of toilets, food stalls and exits to split it in multiple places.

Either way, I no longer have a clue what is going on. We are getting 2200 tickets on Monday afternoon which will undoubtedly sell out. No idea what section they are for and why so few.