St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Been offered a ticket in the Saintees end, but I fear after my appearances at the Rosenberg game and the League Cup final, that would just be taking my glory hunting to far.

Good to see the people of Perth turning out for their team though, my mates brothers are coming back from Singapore and Sydney.

We give you all a laugh at Sevco's expense for the second year on the trot and this how ye neutrals repay us? For shame sir! :(

Cracking effort on the cup song by the way TRS.

Not to mention tipping the oldco into admin the year before.

It's great to see Saints fans flying in from all over for the game. It's a pity the media never mention our global fan base as much as other teams.

So far seen fans flying in from canada, singapore, Oz China, peru, USA.

Cannae wait :thumsup2

Judging by that, I'm right on the segregation. Will Saints fill the North Stand lower, or will we get further along?

St J have sold lower tier tickets. That is as far as we are going.

Over 24k tickets sold

attachicon.gif1399045285755.jpg

I'm pretty sure Tangerine sections are just showing our allocation and not that we have sold out those sections already (i'm assuming North Upper and Main Stand are still available), the areas coloured Tangerine must hold closer to 30k if not more

Edited by ShedruleFTD83

Have re-attached the image above with the areas Saints have sold tickets in coloured blue. The Jock Stein Stand is sold out completely, with the only concession tickets left in the North Stand corner. From what I can gather, the sections 201-204 are padded seats that Celtic are selling themselves at £70 a pop hospitality to Saints fans.

post-6873-0-28375900-1399047679_thumb.pn

Edited by Radford

Only section 120 will have the restricted view no, and even then only part of the back section? The SFA will have to release these tickets at concession rates though, which is probably why they don't want to!