St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brilliant. Big queues...panic buying = 50 people at the club shop!

I think we can safely use a P&B favourite to sum up the whole Dundee situation at the moment...struggling for relevance. Obviously the Courier didn't want them to feel left out. :lol:

SCRAMBLING for relevance :P

Empty seats in the North Stand.

I wonder if this is because everyone wanted the cheaper concession seats behind the goals?

It wouldn't surprise me to see this replicated as St Johnstone have been selling predominantly the stand behind the goal too.

Edit: I can't believe the SFA actually gave Dundee that many seats. We got diddled against the *** for tickets in 94.

The first 2 sections on the pic are actually buns in the dee end aswell, hence the line of stewards :D

Aleast in 1994 there was the reason of Hampdens limited 38k capacity, still a joke we only got 13k

As for our final, they should have let both us and saints sell lower tiers only first, so behind the goal and north lower would be filled by now (surely whats best for tv purposes), then move onto upper tiers, use main stand only if needed

Edited by ShedruleFTD83

I actually think it'll look fine if we both fill the North lower, something good about it looking 50/50 even if it's not

Well exactly, but from what's been said St Johnstone have all but sold out the 16k tickets allocated in the West and North West corners but barely any in the North Stand itself - would be a shame if they don't shift those 4000 tickets as it'll look Dundee-ish!

Well exactly, but from what's been said St Johnstone have all but sold out the 16k tickets allocated in the West and North West corners but barely any in the North Stand itself - would be a shame if they don't shift those 4000 tickets as it'll look Dundee-ish!

Not douting that more consession tickets should have been issued but the talk of St.Johnstone barely shifting the £35 seats is not accurate. The cheaper tickets are always going to be the ones with the highest demand but that doesn't translate to nobody wanting to pay an extra £7 for a much better view along the side of the pitch. That area will be full for both teams, of that there is no doubt. It's the cup final!

Edited by I've cloned Brogan

Who the f**k voted for St Johnstone to win and pushed them ahead on percentages?

GLEE-MR-SCHUE-ANGRY.gif

It was sitting nicely at level percentages until that point which was helping to harbour a friendly edge to the game.

I'm not sure posting a Glee gif gets your anger over very well tbh.

Who the f**k voted for St Johnstone to win and pushed them ahead on percentages?

GLEE-MR-SCHUE-ANGRY.gif

It was sitting nicely at level percentages until that point which was helping to harbour a friendly edge to the game.

Utterly crushing in the handsomeness stakes, though. Which is, as we well know, the most important thing come May 17th.

tumblr_lygrgwj24H1qdvbpt.gif

(is that from Glee? please say it's from Glee)

Edited by banana

GLEE-MR-SCHUE-ANGRY.gif

That was me, Sorry. My sin is obvoulsy less than your's however. Posting a gif of domestic violence in the thread for a cup final that doesn't feature any of the old firm seems well off the mark.

Edited by I've cloned Brogan

My band's cup final song for Saints is out tomorrow. Bricking it.

It's maybe not what you'd expect from a cup final song. Anyway, I will post full details on here about how/where to download a copy of the song if you like it. If you don't like it, 50% goes to the Saints Youth Development fund. So.. just go for it anyway. ;) Even if you're a United fan..

Hope you like it.

You mean it's good?

:lol: I can't really guarantee it anymore. I vividly recall quite enjoying it when I listened the first few times. However, after hundreds of listens, I can no longer say for sure.

There are no 'laddy' football chants, there isn't a huge use of instrumentation (vocals, guitar, a tiny bit of bass and an even tinier bit of violin). No drums. It's more similar to a ballad in terms of tempo. No players, past or present, are mentioned in the song.

:lol: I can't really guarantee it anymore. I vividly recall quite enjoying it when I listened the first few times. However, after hundreds of listens, I can no longer say for sure.

There are no 'laddy' football chants, there isn't a huge use of instrumentation (vocals, guitar, a tiny bit of bass and an even tinier bit of violin). No drums. It's more similar to a ballad in terms of tempo. No players, past or present, are mentioned in the song.

I know what you mean about losing the impact of something through repetition. Stick with your first impressions though.

That's good about the players names. I'm sure it'll be fine as you're obviously a genuine musician which kind of helps in these situations! Best of luck with it.