St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chris Kane will f**k up Dundee big style on Saturday.

Yes please.

Re: the final. I'm coming along to this affair, bringing the family. Bloody expensive day out for one wee Arab and three neutrals though. £35? FFS. Celtic must have charged the SFA a fortune.

As I'm clearly not a DU ST holder, and in the course of one day, lots of them have "snapped up" 16,000 "briefs" [© every tabloid] there's no danger we're going to miss out if I wait to order over the phone on Thursday is there?

People were queueing at Tanny at 6am, pretty dumb when there will be thousands of unsold tickets on the day. Two small provincial clubs will be lucky to fill two thirds of park head. Prob be 275 arabs at ICT on Saturday.

Dumb? Not if they got the tickets they wanted! As for the 275 at Inverness? Wrong, and irrelevant!

Are United the only club that gives people as many tickets as they like, I saw guys yesterday in the United Shop with 80 tickets each in their hands. BIg clubs can't do that.

My mistake, 76,001.

Are United the only club that gives people as many tickets as they like, I saw guys yesterday in the Tully with 80 tickets each in their hands. BIg clubs can't do that.

Your team are on the verge of winning a title and returning to the top league and all you can do is come on here with your shit trolling.

It wouldn't be so bad if you were witty like many of the P&B Dees but you just come across as a wee bit sad and bitter.

By all accounts we've gone through the 13k barrier and tickets are still selling at a great rate. By heck we might actually sell out our supposed 15k allocation.

I would be really disappointed if we did not sell as many as the 2010 final, to see 28,000-30,000 united fans would be great and for Saints to bring upwards of 15,000 should be achievable for them given the occasion.

By all accounts we've gone through the 13k barrier and tickets are still selling at a great rate. By heck we might actually sell out our supposed 15k allocation.

Will we not get more if required? I think we're definitely selling 15,000.

Will we not get more if required? I think we're definitely selling 15,000.

You'd think, but if the allocation numbers are correct, United would get 30kish we'd get 15kish and then the rest for the suits. If we need more we should definitely get them. Allocation or not.

Looking at the allocation map we would be able to get half the north stand upper.

if the bottom tier allocation looks like 8,000 combined & the stand holds 27,000 so must be at least 6k each in the top level?

There's also 3000 main stand tickets unallocated.

You'd think, but if the allocation numbers are correct, United would get 30kish we'd get 15kish and then the rest for the suits. If we need more we should definitely get them. Allocation or not.

Absolutely. We can only hope fans aren't locked out like they were the Aberdeen game. Nobody should be getting locked out of a 60,000 ground.