St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My head says it will be the sheep, my heart- saints,

however if Aberdeen do get through,the traffic from Dundee/Perth will be horrendous 10x worse than yesterday especially at Broxden/A9/M9 at stirling :thumbsdown

Would it be any worse than having 10000 tractors trundling along the A9 if St Johnstone end up winning today?

Well, there we have it, St Johnstone it is!

Ross County managed to get around what, 15,000 at the final against United? Surely/hopefully the Saints can muster up something in the same vicinity, especially considering this is their 1st final, and hopefully enough to pull off something like this:

armageddon.jpg

armageddon.gif

I'll admit to having to quickly change the colours after full time, original had red instead of blue on the right :rolleyes: Looked much better too, fcuk you Stevie May!

Edited by banana

This is the weekend of total nightmares for the SFA. Their beloved Rangers out despite all their manipulation and little St Johnstone through to the Cup Final.

Fucking magnificent.

Luckily we're the sort of dogged, uninspiring, diddy side that shites on everyones parade every so often

Over the past six games we've outperformed you. Not that anyone will pay any attention to that

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif