St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well that'll look fcuking shite when the North Stand (facing the camera) is half empty!

That's what they get for making it £35 with no concessions. Anyone with children will go behind the goal. The £35 tickets will only really start to sell once the option of behind the goal is no longer there. I can't understand why there's no concession price here. It is one of the daftest things I've ever heard. No wonder these seats aren't shifting.

I paid extra to sit at the side of the pitch for the semi final and was sorely disappointed with the view. My dad had a much better view of the pitch from his seat behind the goal which he paid £15 for. I paid £23 for my ticket. I also felt very detached from the main bulk of the support as there was only a couple of hundred people who'd opted to pay the extra for the side view. I am behind the goal for this one.

Why not just put them all on general sale from the off? Seems utterly bizarre to do otherwise.

So the season tickets holders get to decide what seats they want probably, as a reward for buying a season ticket

Imagine living in Perth and not being a Saints supporter just now? Must be horrible. Makes it even worse if your team lost their biggest game of the season to your home town club. Think we should all cut StandFree some slack, understandable that he's hurting and bitter.

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2013/07/14/085/n/1922283/2afd4346efecd3fa_zach-galifianakis-crying.xxxlarge.gif

Over 7,000 in the pre-sale.

General sale tomorrow, expect a few tomorrow then end of the week when most folk get paid

That's absolutely brillliant. We could see 15,000 for this. Imagine a wall of 15,000 Saintees. Would be unreal.

I'm picking mine up, and several other people's, tomorrow.

Not at all, you go months without seeing a saints strip in Perth. Quite easy to forget there is actually a football team here :lol:

Particularly if you never leave your bedsit and spend the weekends scrawling crude artwork on the walls using nothing but shite and semen.

Will be heading to mcdiarmid tomorrow morning for a couple of tickets, booked the week off before the match as well.

Got the cup final scarf delivered yesterday also, it's a thing of beauty

Will be heading to mcdiarmid tomorrow morning for a couple of tickets, booked the week off before the match as well.

Got the cup final scarf delivered yesterday also, it's a thing of beauty

Pfff cup final scarf. This is the Ross county, wee team, happy to be there Pish all over again.

I was nervous before but knowing you have brought out a scarf I say4-0 United.