St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-on

Dundee United are the first team to make it to the Scottish Cup Final after plunging a silver-coated poo down the gullets of The Rangers, The SFA and The Proddy Madden.

As with the 2010 final, another circa 25,000 Arabs will be expected to descend upon Glasgow in tangerine carnival style to roar the Terrors on. St Johnstone or Aberdeen are the opponents, and I'd kinda like Aberdeen to make it as it'd make for the better final and spectacle, but it would be nice to see St Johnstone get to a Scottish Cup final after failing in all eight previous attempts in semi finals.

I predict a fiery United over either team 2-1 in the final.

EDIT: St Johnstone reach the final!

It's always nice seeing a "meh" club win something now and then.

This is as good as it will get for St Johnstone fans, though, so make the most of it Saintees!

How, exactly, does it get any better for a Scottish club?

Too drunk to post too much, but will say this: well done St Johnstone. The win was utterly deserved. Our support has a lot of dicks in it (part-timers I guess). I am pretty disappointed at how few of our fans stayed after the game to see St Johnstone lift the cup. Hey ho.

Well done saints. I was rooting for them, despite them putting us (raith) out of the cup. My wife's cousin is Steven Anderson's mother-in law, so it was nice from a family point of view. Enjoy your night saintees!!

Well done Saints, glad you won after deservingly putting us out in the semi. Seems you have worked out that United's only resemblance to Barcelona is their shoddy defence. Enjoy the celebrations, a toast from me as well with them on my coupon coupled with a draw in the Barca v Atletico game.

Yassss!!!!

I'll be honest I can barely take it in. I'm getting fucked tonight, I don't care about work tomorrow. I saw my dad shed a tear, after years of hurt and strife, oh aye and I'm gonna be singing saints songs all night in Edinburgh, if anyone joins in, I'll be buying them a drink!!

Doo, Ando, Doo, Ando.

WHAT A FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!

Well done Sainties. Hope you enjoy your day as much as I did mine.

Drank and had a laugh with a few of youse at our semi a couple of years ago (especially the wee female who begged for my hat.)

Good luck in europe.