St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our 2010 Final side....

Pernis - left in 2012

Dillon - played LB in 2010 Final, filling in for injured Dixon (who left in 2012), likely but not certain starter at CB tomorrow

Webster - left in 2010

Kenneth - left in 2012

Kovacevic - left in 2010

Gomis - left in 2011, returned and wont start

Buaben - left in 2011

Swanson - left in 2012

Conway - left in 2011

Daly - left in 2013

Goodwillie - left in 2011, returned this season but left again in January

subs

Watson - came on for last few mins with game won, likely but not certain starter at RB tomorrow

Scott Robertson - left in 2012

David Robertson - left in 2011

I can't picture us winning it either btw, seems too good to be true for us to win the big cup twice in 4 years and Saints going for trophy number one under Wright have had our number, can't see you going 5 games without a win either

I thought there were a couple more to be honest such as Rankin but he'd obviously not signed for you yet.

Wilson will have played in final for Celtic though? Definitely more cup final experience in your ranks, clear favourites.......

Ivan golac said in 1994 if there is one team rangers don't want to play it is Dundee United. Well if there is one team I don't want to play tomorrow it's st Johnstone. Nervous as f**k now in all other circumstances wouldd love saints to win. Come on United f**k up lets do it

Half time in the '94 final. Gordan Petric yet to break sweat. McCoist has done f**k all but is still favourite for sponsors man of the match. Terry Butcher, doing the half-time analysis, appears ebullient and relaxed, blissfully unaware that one day he will be Hibs manager.

Asked the club, NO tickets at the ground tomorrow!

Indeed, however campus sports will be opening at 8am for anyone that changes there mind and decides to heaf

Had to do a few pints to calm the nerves. I'm good now. I wasn't before, guaranteed by tomorrow I'll be fucking bricking it!!

Waverley 10am here we come!

Hopefully both sets of fans enjoy the day out: United fans were first class back in 2010; and I can emphasise with St. Johnstone fans, the first cup final feeling was incredible.

Hampden offers a good opportunity to mix with opposition fans whereas Celtic Park doesn't really have the same luxury but it is the fans who make the occasion. I'll probably be cheering on United because of the last final and we can't be having St. Johnstone winning a trophy ahead of the other Premiership diddy sides.

Edit: It'll also be nice having a sell-out game at Celtic Park when I can walk out my flat and not be met my green and white clad arseholes.

Edited by yoda