St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What pubs are the arabs on this forum leaving from? and what pre match venues are your destination

Me and my boy are leaving from Murphy's and apparently we are stopping at BannockBurn Miners social club ,would have preferred somewhere like Shettleston juniors but hey ho :thumsup2

I'm heading through from the Jolly Judge with a few others, don't actually know where we get dropped off yet. It leaves at 1030am so one would hope there's something arranged at the other end pre-match, I should really phone and ask.

Another bunch of mates on a different bus are heading for Firhhill but we probably wont catch up with them until the game itself.

Had a great time at the Saints Media Day today. A performance of 'Fair Maid' in front of TV cameras, interviews with Sky Sports and Radio Tay, a little photo shoot with Stevie May and a little music video recorded with Ross Cunningham. Stay tuned for that!

For now, here's a little lyric video I made with a friend. The camera's a bit jerky, but just assume that it's taken from the perspective of a reallllllllly drunk Saints supporter. Hope you like it.

https://vimeo.com/95112040

Had a great time at the Saints Media Day today. A performance of 'Fair Maid' in front of TV cameras, interviews with Sky Sports and Radio Tay, a little photo shoot with Stevie May and a little music video recorded with Ross Cunningham. Stay tuned for that!

For now, here's a little lyric video I made with a friend. The camera's a bit jerky, but just assume that it's taken from the perspective of a reallllllllly drunk Saints supporter. Hope you like it.

https://vimeo.com/95112040

Its interesting you've posted as I was away to come on and mention the fact your dad (so my boss tells me) was in at my work today selling us his VW Bora. Kind of shows how recognisable you and your band have become around Perth

A bit too much information there I'd say Random.

Here now, not much happens in my life, so these little intrigues amuse me.

Also I spent last week drunkenly mocking one of my mates for possibly wearing brown shoes by repeatedly saying "Brown shoes, Yogi Hughes" as if it was some form of insult, so for the Saints players to then go all out with them is sort of disheartening

Its interesting you've posted as I was away to come on and mention the fact your dad (so my boss tells me) was in at my work today selling us his VW Bora. Kind of shows how recognisable you and your band have become around Perth

Yup, that would have been my dad! He's enjoying telling everyone he meets. Quite sweet but a bit embarrassing really. :lol:

Yeah mate, it's been a bit crazy. Enjoyed every minute of it. Glad to see that the word is spreading, but no more media stuff planned now. Time to focus on the match itself. :thumsup2

Yup, that would have been my dad! He's enjoying telling everyone he meets. Quite sweet but a bit embarrassing really. :lol:

Yeah mate, it's been a bit crazy. Enjoyed every minute of it. Glad to see that the word is spreading, but no more media stuff planned now. Time to focus on the match itself. :thumsup2

To be fair he didn't mention it at first! He's come into us a few times and I vaguely remember my boss telling me about how he used to do voice overs or the like, but I can't remember if it was actually your dad or not he was on about. Anyway as soon as he heard your last name mentioned on the radio he knew, and I think he asked your dad today if it was any relation. So there we go.

Well done anyway, and I hope it leads on to better things for you. Just a shame its not the type of song we could've sang as a support, but if we win, and its played at the end? Fucking hell there'll be hunners of tears everywhere

To be fair he didn't mention it at first! He's come into us a few times and I vaguely remember my boss telling me about how he used to do voice overs or the like, but I can't remember if it was actually your dad or not he was on about. Anyway as soon as he heard your last name mentioned on the radio he knew, and I think he asked your dad today if it was any relation. So there we go.

Well done anyway, and I hope it leads on to better things for you. Just a shame its not the type of song we could've sang as a support, but if we win, and its played at the end? Fucking hell there'll be hunners of tears everywhere

Thanks very much. We're mainly used to just playing pub gigs, so it's been a total culture shock! Yeah, we've been told that the song will be played if we win the cup.. I don't think I could cope with the emotion of winning the cup, let alone hearing the song as well.

Will there be tickets on sale at Celtic Park on Saturday?

Been on the official websites but very little information.

I have some tickets but some other friends might want to go.

I just felt a lump In my throat after thinking of that thought

Yeah I kind of regret thinking about it now.

f**k. ITS ONLY 91 HOURS UNTIL KICK OFF

Beaker.gif