St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now over 12,000 smackers, with 606 donations and 606% of goal reached. Dontaions coming in from far and wide, and still from non-United fans.

Epic.

That this will buy less than 300 kids tickets is a scandal.

Would 10,000 even cover 300? There's transport costs to think about to. You'd have to hope that the SFA shows some class and let's this fund buy a special set of concessions.

Edited by banana

Now over 12,000 smackers, with 606 donations and 606% of goal reached. Dontaions coming in from far and wide, and still from non-United fans.

Epic.

Would 10,000 even cover 300? There's transport costs to think about to. You'd have to hope that the SFA shows some class and let's this fund buy a special set of concessions.

Have a word with the SFA as I am sure they would love to help. I've always found them to be reasonable and fair-minded.

Good luck.

United clearly worried we'd bring more fans than them so have resorted to cheating. Tainted victory in the supporter stakes IMO

United clearly worried we'd bring more fans than them so have resorted to cheating. Tainted victory in the supporter stakes IMO

That's why the fund now saying they are keen to help out Saintees as well I suppose?

Was listening to the cup final song in the car, drove past asda and felt a tingle.

Spent yesterday at work staring at the 17th on my calendar as well. Only just started to hit home I feel

Was listening to the cup final song in the car, drove past asda and felt a tingle.

Spent yesterday at work staring at the 17th on my calendar as well. Only just started to hit home I feel

I was all fine about it and all relaxed, until the tickets came in the post yesterday. It was a 'ohhhh shit' moment if ever there was one.

Booked up in the saints end, looking forward to this, somewhat.

#gloryhunter #fucktheshed

We give you all a laugh at Sevco's expense for the second year on the trot and this how ye neutrals repay us? For shame sir! :(

Cracking effort on the cup song by the way TRS.

We give you all a laugh at Sevco's expense for the second year on the trot and this how ye neutrals repay us? For shame sir! :(

You've also scudded us at every opportunity this season and I bump into your kin every time I go out towards the ferry. Enough is enough. :lol: