St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should think United will take at least 28k surely? More exciting team than at the time of the Ross County final?

I've always thought that Saints will take 15k. That's our absolute maximum fan reach - and all of them will want to come to this.

According to Jum Spence on Twitter United had sold just under 17,000 at the close of business today.

Also reported the 10,000 Saints figure. I loved the reply from a Rangers fan who, quite without irony, labelled Saints fans pathetic 'glory hunters'.

Edited by Mr Heliums

We've sold 10,500!? That's absolutely mental. I cannot believe we've sold so many so early. We're surely looking at 15,000+, there's still 3 weeks until the game!

Doesn't surprise me at all. I know countless guys who normally watch either Celtic or Rangers on TV who are becoming Saints fans for the day. I'm not complaining though, more the merrier.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I know countless guys who normally watch either Celtic or Rangers on TV who are becoming Saints fans for the day. I'm not complaining though, more the merrier.

And I know countless Old Firm fans going in the United end. Go figure

People were queueing at Tanny at 6am, pretty dumb when there will be thousands of unsold tickets on the day. Two small provincial clubs will be lucky to fill two thirds of park head. Prob be 275 arabs at ICT on Saturday.

You realise that technically the stadiums already over two thirds full don't you?

Actually don't bother thinking about it, I don't want to be responsible for anyones death

People were queueing at Tanny at 6am, pretty dumb when there will be thousands of unsold tickets on the day. Two small provincial clubs will be lucky to fill two thirds of park head. Prob be 275 arabs at ICT on Saturday.

274, I can't make it.