St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

United have sold out the Lisbon Lion Stand already. Any chance of getting this game shifted to the Nou Camp to keep up with demand?

That's an incredible effort.

Well done to the United fans :D

Well we are 7000 ahead of you, and I'm not convinced you will be able to close that gap in two and a bit weeks tbh. Just do your best guys.

Closed and demolished :)

There will be plenty left for the general sale. 16,000 includes all the supporters buses etc.

There is room for United to sell upto 33,000 and 28,000 against Ross County was our biggest ever support!

Edited by ArabFC

Closed and demolished :)

There will be plenty left for the general sale. 16,000 includes all the supporters buses etc.

There is room for United to sell upto 33,000 and 28,000 against Ross County was our biggest ever support!

Man, we were being totally serious too :(:P

Me too :thumsup2

I really hope St Johnstone can sell 20,000 tickets so the stadium is packed and the atmosphere is bouncing!

20,000 would be too much.

At least Utd have previous games to compare, all we''ve got in 12,000 for the LC final in 98.

Hoping for 15k anymore would be a bonus.

20,000 would be too much.

At least Utd have previous games to compare, all we''ve got in 12,000 for the LC final in 98.

Hoping for 15k anymore would be a bonus.

The League Cup doesn't compare to the real Cup!

Ross County took waaay more than expected in 2010

County are a massive club no point in comparing ourselves with them.

Great effort from the DABs that and more promising news from Saints, 20,000 is too much to ask 15000 would be great.

All the supporters clubs orders went through today so aye, we shifted 16000 in a morning.

No concessions left now, I got mine and my old boys for the north stand. They are selling main stand tickets too but dont see many of those being sold.

All the supporters clubs orders went through today so aye, we shifted 16000 in a morning.

No concessions left now, I got mine and my old boys for the north stand. They are selling main stand tickets too but dont see many of those being sold.

Are the main stand and the North the same price? The view from the North is really good while the Main is utter shite.

Did the Ross County chairman buy a wedge of tickets and dish them out to kids and families, or am I going senile?

Remember the erstwhile Captain Sensible lampooning the Utd/County final prior to tickets going on sale, suggesting we could play it at Fir Park or such like. Bit of a minter for him when County shifted 7,000 more tickets than St Mirren managed for their league cup final two months earlier.

South Enclosure is this thread's answer to the Captain, though in a more half-witted, mono-browed sort of fashion.

Are the main stand and the North the same price? The view from the North is really good while the Main is utter shite.

Yeah completely ridiculous. I must have made the boy on the phone confirm about 4 times that it was the north stand I was getting. f**k paying the same price to sit in that shitey main stand, which must be coated in rod stewarts spunk and tears.