St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

United and Saints have a combined average of about 10 000 at home games, 50 000 neutrals needed badly to fill Parkhead . Can;t see it.

Dundee fans cheering on their big team will make up the rest.

Dundee fans will be seething. :)

I'm not.

I'm glad United knocked 'them' out in the semi, imagine the state of the MSM in Scotland if they were in the final, never mind the WATP shite on here and other forums.

I don't have many Fermers pals, to be fair even St.Johnstone season ticket holders can say that (sorry :P ), but the ones I know barely miss a game and will be ecstatic today.

Fair play to them, like anyone else supporting their local team when other options are available they deserve their moment of glory. I just hope that the team does them proud on the day.

I wanted United to pump The Rangers in the semi but obviously I want The Saints to pump United in the final.

I'm not.

I'm glad United knocked 'them' out in the semi, imagine the state of the MSM in Scotland if they were in the final, never mind the WATP shite on here and other forums.

I don't have many Fermers pals, to be fair even St.Johnstone season ticket holders can say that (sorry :P ), but the ones I know barely miss a game and will be ecstatic today.

Fair play to them, like anyone else supporting their local team when other options are available they deserve their moment of glory. I just hope that the team does them proud on the day.

I wanted United to pump The Rangers in the semi but obviously I want The Saints to pump United in the final.

Amen, brother! :)

Just thinking about the final, and I suppose the remaining games of the season. Assuming a fit Souttar, Gunning and Good, what pairing should be go with? Good plus one for me, and I really can't decide between Gunning and Souttar. I suppose Good/Gunning sounds more solid, but Gunning doesn't seem totally switched on recently wheras Souttar is scrapping hard to deserve a starting berth. Gunning is also fcuking off in the summer, wheras a cup final start (and hopefully win) at aged 17 for the home grown Souttar would be brilliant for the lad and continuation.

Decisions decisions...

Injury spate incoming, Butcher to partner Gomis in the final.

Edited by banana

Just thinking about the final, and I suppose the remaining games of the season. Assuming a fit Souttar, Gunning and Good, what pairing should be go with? Good plus one for me, and I really can't decide between Gunning and Souttar. I suppose Good/Gunning sounds more solid, but Gunning doesn't seem totally switched on recently wheras Souttar is scrapping hard to deserve a starting berth. Gunning is also fcuking off in the summer, wheras a cup final start (and hopefully win) at aged 17 for the home grown Souttar would be brilliant for the lad and continuation.

Decisions decisions...

Injury spate incoming, Butcher to partner Gomis in the final.

Good and Gunning.

I like Souttar, and he will be a great, but (and this sounds ridiculous) Gunning is more reliable at the moment. I'd also have concerns about starting a 17yo and a guy with 25 games in Australia and 7 senior appearances in Britain at centre half together in a cup final. Especially when our LB has just turned 20!

As for your injury fears, Wilson, Butcher, Dillon, Gomis as a back 4.

Reading Gunning's interview today, it sounds as if he doesn't want to leave. Says he hopes the final isn't his last game for us.

I'd go Good/Gunning as they're solid as f**k. A bit gutting for Souttar, but he's already played two semi finals against Celtic and The Rangers at 16 and 17.