St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a MASSIVE saintee and deelighted to see us make a cup final at long last. However I am bemused by the sparsity of their support on semifinal afternoon, particularly as it contrasts STARKLY with the frenzied rush for cup final tickets. Now, I am a reasonable football fan and realise the excitement a cup final brings. However would our wonderfull and illustrious club ST JOHNSTONE FC not benefit greatly if the stay at home fans perhaps navigated their way to the world renowned McDermid Park once in a while and watched real life footie more often than teletext surfing? Perhaps then our fabled club so steeped in history would tip the scales at, dare I say, the 1,900 mark of a Saturday afternoon. I am nonetheless deelighted to hear that the fair city is jumping tonight with people whi have rediscovered football. All be it for a month or so.

I am a MASSIVE saintee and deelighted to see us make a cup final at long last. However I am bemused by the sparsity of their support on semifinal afternoon, particularly as it contrasts STARKLY with the frenzied rush for cup final tickets. Now, I am a reasonable football fan and realise the excitement a cup final brings. However would our wonderfull and illustrious club ST JOHNSTONE FC not benefit greatly if the stay at home fans perhaps navigated their way to the world renowned McDermid Park once in a while and watched real life footie more often than teletext surfing? Perhaps then our fabled club so steeped in history would tip the scales at, dare I say, the 1,900 mark of a Saturday afternoon. I am nonetheless deelighted to hear that the fair city is jumping tonight with people whi have rediscovered football. All be it for a month or so.

Most "massive" St Johnstone fans could probably spell the name of their ground successfully.

Poor effort.

tumblr_mqfkv0EonN1sq03aho1_400.gif

It's been so long since I was there and I'm afraid I was just hammering the key pad as still BUZZING from today's TITANIC performance!!!!

You had me going until this little beezer.

Well played sir, well played.

It's been so long since I was there and I'm afraid I was just hammering the key pad as still BUZZING from today's TITANIC performance!!!!

Screen_shot_2012-01-18_at_5.28.23_PM.png

Going to sleep soundly tonight. It has been a fantastic day. Don't even want to consider any of the finer details of this match for a wee while yet, but I must say that I am very much looking forward to it. People may be aware that I have a mild dislike for Dundee United, but I am simply glad to see Tayside being represented by both teams in this final.