Fargo (TV series)

Mr. Brightside

Yes, it's a curious one. The UFO stuff seems to be recurring as well and I can't imagine what they're doing with that.

It was as much part of middle America as tours by Reagan , Carter etc back then so feck knows if it's anything more than 'setting the period'.

Be shite if it zoomed ill mammy away.

Been going over the first series in my mind, and I can't think of anything linking to the UFOs in that, might watch it all again afore EP 7 to see if pictures on fridges etc etc.

Is there a need to watch Season 1 before this?

I will at some point anyway, but given the combination of Kirsten Dunst :wub: and Nick Offerman, I'd happily dive straight into season 2

I'd recomend watching season one first, but you don't have to. Billy Bob Thornton in the first series is still the best thing about 1 & 2 Imo. Edited by printer

I'd recomend watching season one first, but you don't have to. Billy Bob Thornton in the first series is still the best thing about 1 & 2 Imo.

Season Two is set in the 1970s so there isn't a real need to see the first season (set in the 2000s) if he wanted to dive in.