Fargo (TV series)

Mr. Brightside

Absolutely brilliant episode there, should be a cracking finale next week.

One theory I have is...

Lester's new wife will have been killed with the gun he was handling earlier, so he'll get done for the wife killing he didn't commit.

serious hints dropped that malvo is the devil,ive been thinking that for a few weeks.lester as the guy whos willingly sold his soul and now the debts to be paid?

But Malvo 3 times gave Lester the chance to walk away. It was Lester who introduced himself at the table, then ran after him to the lift.

That's why i lost sympathy for Lester. He got too big for his boots.

serious hints dropped that malvo is the devil,ive been thinking that for a few weeks.lester as the guy whos willingly sold his soul and now the debts to be paid?

I hope it doesn't go in that direction, I prefer Malvo simply being a mad b*****d.

I thought the scene between Malvo and the old cop in the diner was another piece of brilliance.

Lester showing the coward he is. No sympathy for him at all any more, I was right on side when he stitched up his brother but he got up his own arse and I hope he goes down now. Can't wait for the next (last?) episode.

Bbt has been magnificent in this throughout, greatly enjoyed this series.

I was so sceptical about this when I first heard about it, but I should have known the Coen Bros. wouldn't have got involved it wasn't top notch.

Apparently, there is going to be a second series involving a different case. After all...

The suitcase is still buried in the snow which could precipitate a whole other bloodbath