Fargo (TV series)

Mr. Brightside

I may be alone on this, but I'm becoming bored of this series. Too many weak characters. I'll persist with it, but after watching the first episode, it has fallen away for me.

This is a great series ,Freeman is an absoloute star in it.

Lester is like the cat that got the cream now. He's went from being a complete drip to a smooth talking psychopath.

Oh ya he's developed a real nasty streak alright. Aboot time.

I may be alone on this, but I'm becoming bored of this series. Too many weak characters. I'll persist with it, but after watching the first episode, it has fallen away for me.

No I feel the same way chief. Me and the missus are just going through the motions watching this now. Its just a wee bit too out-there - so I guess that makes us a couple of straight-laced, boring fuckers.

The

Fargo syndicate massacre

scene was brilliantly shot - showed real restraint compared to the more graphic deaths of recent weeks.

Superb series - the character development and acting are brilliant. Real nice balance of humour, drama and warmth, ya.

Is it wrong of me to want Lester to get away with murder and framing his brother?

I honestly thought that was the season finale on Sunday then saw it's back on next week. I like this.

I'm on the same thought. Hess, Lester's wife and his brother were all c***s and treated Lester like shit. Like how he's now the absolute man.

Only just noticed in last episode but the lass who plays Lester's brothers wife is Nancy from Peep Show.

Edited by mrcat1990

Nah. f**k Lester. I think I was rooting for him before those final scenes of the penultimate episode and then realised that in truth, he's just the same coward he always was.

Cracking episode. Tense as anything almost from the word go.

I'm on the same thought. Hess, Lester's wife and his brother were all c***s and treated Lester like shit. Like how he's now the absolute man.

Only just noticed in last episode but the lass who plays Lester's brothers wife is Nancy from Peep Show.

Is she also the "most beautiful girl in the room" in Flight of the Conchords?