Fargo (TV series)

Mr. Brightside

Watched the latest ep of Fargo again, and a couple of v minor quibbles in the forest scene.

The monologue of the shaving the heads of French wifies post WW2, given the family history I don't think 2 fucks would be given. And 'Danny Boy' , a German song would've went down better.

And re folk saying "aye, bang into S2 without having watched S1" , well we ain't saw the whole shebang yet, there still could be spoilers.

Watch S1 first, it'll only take an enjoyable day or two to catch up.

Rewatched Fargo ep8 in preparation for ep 9, and I noticed the icon for it had changed on showbox to a half knitted version of the previous icon, with "the beginning" on it.

Wondered wtf, and started to figure beginning, middle and end. So season 3 hinted at.

Yep.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fargo-season-three-plans-revealed-for-fx-series-40827/

billy Bob back to meet Mike Milligan?

Spoiler you cunto...

because he was tired of the rascism and being treated like shit, hence why he said what he did at the haircut bit

Still a strange one.

I'll just delete my post because I don't know how to add spoilers.

Edited by AUFC90

Still a strange one.

I'll just delete my post because I don't know how to add spoilers.

Spoiler you cunto...

because he was tired of the rascism and being treated like shit, hence why he said what he did at the haircut bit

When you quoted my post it would've shown you what you need to put in for a spoiler , before you've hit the reply. Basically you put [*spoiler]your text[*/spoiler] but without the *.

Re your question on him, it is answered a bit more in EP 9.

And what an episode, magnificent!

Edited by Njord

When you quoted my post it would've shown you what you need to put in for a spoiler , before you've hit the reply. Basically you put [*spoiler]your text[*/spoiler] but without the *.

Re your question on him, it is answered a bit more in EP 9.

And what an episode, magnificent!

Good stuff. Think I'll download it tonight.