Peaches Geldof Dead

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come there was no trace of drugs at her house ?mdid she go somewhere then od on heroin then somehow walk back to her house?

She did'nt

Obviously been cleared up it's called doing a "whitney"

I hope whoever did clear the stuff up get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I'd imagine taking some smack and then indulging in casual sex with Peaches would have been extremely enjoyable. Shame.

You probably still could, if you were that way inclined...

Imagine getting banned multiple times from an internet forum. What a nutter you are. You say you love smack, what a load of fucking shite. You're in a fantasy world son.

So have you pished yourself lately McKee. In fact don't even answer, as you disgust me you creepy weirdo.

U mad m8?

What a state to get yourself into on an internet forum. Seething about nothing.

She did'nt

Obviously been cleared up it's called doing a "whitney"

I hope whoever did clear the stuff up get prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Well I still think its strange that they weren't able to diagnose this in the original post mortem?

She grew up in a pretty dysfunctional environment. Not surprising that she ended up on the class A's.

The faux grief brigade have now turned into the faux rage brigade because she was taking heroin. Bizarre.

People genuinely surprised on Facebook today that she died of an overdose.

I don't get why it was somehow inevitable that she would go down this route.

Strange and tragic that she decided to go the same way as her mum after what happened.

Archived