Peaches Geldof Dead

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that edgy? :lol:

If you had to chose a way to die, doing it aff your tits on heroin would be top of the list. It would feel fucking amazing.

I dont like being out of control as such unless I am pished and having a laugh with my mates, Id want my heed chopped aff, quick and easy. 8)

I dont like being out of control as such unless I am pished and having a laugh with my mates, Id want my heed chopped aff, quick and easy. 8)

I'd want to go in my sleep like my Granddad not screaming like his passengers........

If I got the 30 days to live chat from the doc, I'm pretty sure i'd dabble in a bit of smack. Let's be honest, it must be really fucking good.

If you had 30 days of live theirs a fair chance you would be getting plenty morphine anyway.

You're an immature wee fanny. Look at me everyone. Pathetic.

Why are you so utterly raging about this? Dying of a smack overdose is far, far, far from the worst death. Would you prefer she was strangled to death by a masked rapist or something? At least she went out feeling the utmost euphoria possible.

Saw a boy in Dundee recently and I'm going to assume he was a heroin junkie because of the nick he was in. Anyway, the saddest thing of all was that the guy looked like he was just a normal guy - like someone you could be pals with, head down the pub with or something. He looked like an early user because he wasn't a skinny runt - he was just absolutely fucked. A real waste of a life.

Nobody is angry, just laughing at you trying to kid people on your have tried heroin McKee. You probably haven't even tried cannabis. The most rebellious thing you have done in your life is to create multiple accounts on here.

You stick to posting pictures of yourself covered in pish, while getting banned for making creepy comments about rape. Weirdo.

Where did I say I've done heroin, you complete nutter? :lol:

You're utterly raging about nothing. Go stand in the corner for 5 minutes and have a long hard think about what you've done.

Word youre looking for is 'addictive' not good. ;)

No, I was correct the first time. I know people who have taken heroin, both intravenously and smoked, and from what I hear it's very good.

this slim Charles seems like a right roaster, talking about drugs like he is some sort of mad man. He is probably a middle class guy who still lives with his maw and poses for pictures with any beer he has then keeps the empties on his windowsill.

It's my day off today so I'm currently smoking some smack and watching Deal Or No Deal. I've a caserole in the slow cooker for later, all in all a rather pleasant day.

You fucking disgust me, Deal or No Deal is pish.

Archived