Peaches Geldof Dead

It is generally well-written and I agree with the main theme of it, but I started to lose interest at "in the words of Kanye West".

Its got hee haw to do with poor Peaches Geldoff who did nothing else other than live the life she was given, she didnt put herself up on any pedestal she is obviously going to be given more attention because she had famous parents and is in a position to make a career for herself, what else she should have done in the position she was in? Any one of us in a position to make money for ourselves would do so, some get born into it and some have to work extra hard for it but don't blame the state of the world for the sudden death of a poor 25 year old mother of two getting sympathy for the love of the almighty

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In the words of Kanye West...". Then goes on to savage the world of fashion. A world which Kanye West has delved into in the not too distant past with collaborations with brands such as APC and Adidas (trainers going for $250 RRP).

Have you ever read any of your own posts?

Its usually aimed at offending the masses rather than offending certain individuals though, i don't like honing in on one particular person rather than make light of a subject at large

Its usually aimed at offending the masses rather than offending certain individuals though, i don't like honing in on one particular person rather than make light of a subject at large

That's actually quite a good answer.

Still aimed at offending, though.

Anyway...

That's actually quite a good answer.

Still aimed at offending, though.

Anyway...

I don't want to offend people as such but speaking as a society as a hole find it a lot easier to make light of terrorism/natural disaster than to laugh at one individual death

IE - make a joke about the missing malaysian airplane and no one will care but then mention a specific individual IE peaches who had died then thats where the problem lies.

I don't make the rules obviously

I have the utmost respect for everyone who has died, well not everyone.

However if it is not too hurtful and painful to our more sensitive contributors, can I put it out there. Bob Geldof is not Dexter.Poor c**t must be fucked up big time.

Gallows humour is not PC so everyone must comply.

Or suck the boaby its up to you.

Its got hee haw to do with poor Peaches Geldoff who did nothing else other than live the life she was given, she didnt put herself up on any pedestal she is obviously going to be given more attention because she had famous parents and is in a position to make a career for herself, what else she should have done in the position she was in? Any one of us in a position to make money for ourselves would do so, some get born into it and some have to work extra hard for it but don't blame the state of the world for the sudden death of a poor 25 year old mother of two getting sympathy for the love of the almighty

Neither myself or that blogger were having a go at Peaches Geldof. That blog post was a rant against the celebrity culture which idolises people who's lives do not represent reality for the vast majority of us, brainwashing us into thinking that they are integral parts of our lives. It did go off on a bit of a tangent after quoting that great philosopher right enough.

Neither myself or that blogger were having a go at Peaches Geldof. That blog post was a rant against the celebrity culture which idolises people who's lives do not represent reality for the vast majority of us, brainwashing us into thinking that they are integral parts of our lives. It did go off on a bit of a tangent after quoting that great philosopher right enough.

Yeah i just thought it was a person who was angry at the world who wanted a reason to go on a pishy rant! Wasn't for me really but each to their own!!

I have the utmost respect for everyone who has died, well not everyone.

However if it is not too hurtful and painful to our more sensitive contributors, can I put it out there. Bob Geldof is not Dexter.Poor c**t must be fucked up big time.

Gallows humour is not PC so everyone must comply.

Or suck the boaby its up to you.

wit?

Celebrity dies: joke away

Footballer dies: OMG RESPECT RIP

I don't care for Peaches Geldof and won't shed a tear but it's sad that two wee kids will grow up without a mother. If only she had been a football fan or managed one of the Home Nations.

I think she'd have done a better job than Craig Levein. So in that regards, rest in peace, sweet Peaches.

Archived