Those nasty nationalists

Todders

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

We all know what delicate wee flowers No voters are. This type of unchecked aggression is typical of the type of violence, monstering and everyday abuse they have to endure in their eternal struggle to quieten us nasty Yes voters.

lack of an education is an extraordinary handicap when you're trying to be offensive. you make my point perfectly. so why don't you go forth and multiply yourself. thank you

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lack of an education is an extraordinary handicap when you're trying to be offensive. you make my point perfectly. so why don't you go forth and multiply yourself. thank you

Clearly your superior education didn't extend to you needing to use a capital letter after a full stop.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

We all know what delicate wee flowers No voters are. This type of unchecked aggression is typical of the type of violence, monstering and everyday abuse they have to endure in their eternal struggle to quieten us nasty Yes voters.

Stop exaggerating - a few morons from the SDL are not representative of No voters.

Stop exaggerating - a few morons from the SDL are not representative of No voters.

That principle should hold good for the yes campaign, right? Except yes voters and campaigners haven't resorted to violence yet, of course. So where are the articles condemning Unionist intemperate language and aggression?

That principle should hold good for the yes campaign, right? Except yes voters and campaigners haven't resorted to violence yet, of course. So where are the articles condemning Unionist intemperate language and aggression?

i'm sorry baxter parp, but i have witnessed punch-ups started by sympathizers from both camps.in my opinion these incidents will undoubtedly escalate.

Here's a link for anyone wanting to see the real face of the online unionist. Funny how these bams don't get covered in the MSM in any article regarding online abuse in the Indy debate. I'd be ashamed if I was on the same side as these bams in anything. https://twitter.com/BritNatAbuseBot

The only fights I've heard of are those attempts by NO supporters trying to provoke YES supporters. Heedrum yer talking pish without evidence to back up your claim about YES and NO 'sympathizers' having a pop at each other.

Here's a link for anyone wanting to see the real face of the online unionist. Funny how these bams don't get covered in the MSM in any article regarding online abuse in the Indy debate. I'd be ashamed if I was on the same side as these bams in anything. https://twitter.com/BritNatAbuseBot

The only fights I've heard of are those attempts by NO supporters trying to provoke YES supporters. Heedrum yer talking pish without evidence to back up your claim about YES and NO 'sympathizers' having a pop at each other.

How ashamed are you that you are "on the same side" as Siol nan Gaidheal?

Did ye aye?

How ashamed are you that you are "on the same side" as Siol nan Gaidheal?

does the snp still prohibit membership of this shower. if so they should say it in gaelic or the scots language, as it probably the only language they (soil nan gaidheal) understand.come to think of it why don't the yes side post in one of these languages. english must be an anathema to them.

i don't have any evidence other than my own testimony. when i do get the evidence i will be sure to let you have it

• 1 month later...

The best way to combat the aggressive cybernat attack is to just keep it light-hearted until the final vote comes in, after which they will all f**k off naturally,

Its hilarious how everyone is sudddenly an expert on possibly the most factless debate the planet has ever seen. LOL

The best way to combat the aggressive cybernat attack is to just keep it light-hearted until the final vote comes in, after which they will all f**k off naturally,

Its hilarious how everyone is sudddenly an expert on possibly the most factless debate the planet has ever seen. LOL

I couldn't agree more but I think it's a battle ground for politicians to score points against each other IMO I don't care which side you are on at least you're not a CNat!

I'd rather have my car windows panned in than my face.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460660597370689

I couldn't care any less about this guy that went into a Rangers bar with a pro independence mindset if he was really that bad he should of phoned the police rather than taken a selfie. IMO this is heavily exaggerated.

I couldn't care any less about this guy that went into a Rangers bar with a pro independence mindset if he was really that bad he should of phoned the police rather than taken a selfie. IMO this is heavily exaggerated.

He was out leafleting. Where is the evidence he was in a "Rangers bar" (as if that's some sort of legitimate excuse for what happened).

You sir, are lowlife if you think what happened to him is in any way excusable.

He was out leafleting. Where is the evidence he was in a "Rangers bar" (as if that's some sort of legitimate excuse for what happened).

You sir, are lowlife if you think what happened to him is in any way excusable.

He probably started the fight or kept arguing there is many ways to avoid that from happening to you.

However can't wait until this is all down and we maintain in the union. :)

Archived