Those nasty nationalists

Todders

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The No side are trying to portray us as an evil movement akin to the protesters currently causing problems in Ukraine atm. A group that will kill if we don't get what we want.

No, we're just decent people who want a decent fucking life.

Nats using a single incident to character assassinate an entire movement. Astonishing.

So the other stuff didn't happen? Puts Ian Murray going apeshit about a couple of stickers, the evidence of which we're yet to see, into perspective. The only two assaults in this campaign so far, as far as I know, have been on Yes campaigners, the other one being the 80 year old man attacked by some wifie in Edinburgh last year. And yet it's the Yes side that are "out of control - Ian Murray" or "monstering - Flipper Darling". Had this been a No supporting MSP grabbed by the throat I think it may, just may have been mentioned on both evening news programmes and probably been a feature on Scotland Tonight and BBC's Morning Call.

The No side are trying to portray us as an evil movement akin to the protesters currently causing problems in Ukraine atm. A group that will kill if we don't get what we want.

No, we're just decent people who want a decent fucking life.

You'd be amazed by the amount of BritNatAbuse tweets you see from a fair proportion of Rangers fans referring to SNP and anyone associated to it as 'bigots'. The sheer irony from some of them is fucking harrowing.

You'd be amazed by the amount of BritNatAbuse tweets you see from a fair proportion of Rangers fans referring to SNP and anyone associated to it as 'bigots'. The sheer irony from some of them is fucking harrowing.

I don't know any rangers fans in work who'll be voting yes, but none of them can give you a reasoned answer, it's usually just something like, "That Salmond a fukin liar" or "SNP are all liars"

I don't know any rangers fans in work who'll be voting yes, but none of them can give you a reasoned answer, it's usually just something like, "That Salmond a fukin liar" or "SNP are all liars"

Worries me this Rangers thing, I seriously honestly 100 percent believe if we never had the OF bigots a YES vote would be all but guaranteed, I was reading an STV indy topic and had a nosey at everybody who had came on and confirmed thereselves as a No voters profile and out of the hundred or so comments and out of the 27 who I looked on I could see straight away that 25 of them were fans of The Rangers going by their photos or likes, worrying... :unsure2: think Celtic fans votes will cancel this out a bit? :huh:

I also have people on my Facebook who are the same as your work mates. They are all to worried they wont get to sing Rule Brittania and have to buy new Union Jacks.

I used to but I don't think it will be an issue. I know a few who are 100% yes voters. Of course there will be the Saltcoats Loyal types who you have as much chance of turning as David Cameron. I take some comfort from the thought that there is a chance that some of these types are less likely to realise that you actually need to register to vote. Undoubtedly the majority will be voting no but as you say Lichtie the Celtic ones will cancel them out. There was a couple of online polls posted here a while back and they pretty much mirrored each other. A fair number of the folks that inhabit these two stadia won't actually be able to vote anyway as they don't live in Scotland. The worst comment I have seen in relation to all of this is one misguided person who reckoned that because the Sevco support is so huge they alone will provide enough votes to prevent independence.

I don't look too much into the reasons as to why they are, the way they are, so I could be wrong in saying this, but isn't it all to do with protecting NI from Catholics and serving the monarch? Let's face it 1690 that they seem to go on about an awful lot was 17 years before the union came into existence, So in an indy Scotland they can still serve the monarch and do what they have to do wrt to NI.

I had a few conversations with one of them totally unrelated to the referendum, about things in general and how things should be better in the country and he actually made a wonderful case for Scotland being independent, being able to make it's own decisions to better the country. But he was completely blind to the potential of independence because of his narrow minded views. It's sad that reasons like 1690 and the likes should get in the way but unfortunately it's a sad fact of life.

I used to but I don't think it will be an issue. I know a few who are 100% yes voters. Of course there will be the Saltcoats Loyal types who you have as much chance of turning as David Cameron. I take some comfort from the thought that there is a chance that some of these types are less likely to realise that you actually need to register to vote. Undoubtedly the majority will be voting no but as you say Lichtie the Celtic ones will cancel them out. There was a couple of online polls posted here a while back and they pretty much mirrored each other. A fair number of the folks that inhabit these two stadia won't actually be able to vote anyway as they don't live in Scotland. The worst comment I have seen in relation to all of this is one misguided person who reckoned that because the Sevco support is so huge they alone will provide enough votes to prevent independence.

I don't look too much into the reasons as to why they are, the way they are, so I could be wrong in saying this, but isn't it all to do with protecting NI from Catholics and serving the monarch? Let's face it 1690 that they seem to go on about an awful lot was 17 years before the union came into existence, So in an indy Scotland they can still serve the monarch and do what they have to do wrt to NI.

I had a few conversations with one of them totally unrelated to the referendum, about things in general and how things should be better in the country and he actually made a wonderful case for Scotland being independent, being able to make it's own decisions to better the country. But he was completely blind to the potential of independence because of his narrow minded views. It's sad that reasons like 1690 and the likes should get in the way but unfortunately it's a sad fact of life.

I wonder if yes Scotland could Ally McCoist. Seems strange, but he has come out in favour of a yes vote and could appeal to the niche section of voters that are tribute act fans

I think that was a piss take. McCoist would be hung from the Ibrox flag pole if he ever said publicly what he said. Might have been different if he had managed to win a cup though :lol:

i don't think the allegiance's of footclub fans will determine the outcome of the referendum. my oldest friend has been a season ticket holder from as long as he could afford it at parkhead, and he is voting "no"

i suspect bosshogg makes a pertinent observation "I don't know any rangers fans in work who'll be voting yes" the material point being in work.

I wouldn't be so confident about the Celtic fans balancing things out in favour of a Yes vote.

Perhaps I'm just particularly unlucky to know a large number of them who genuinely believe things like our airports will be bombed and there's no way we would survive without England.

i don't think the allegiance's of footclub fans will determine the outcome of the referendum. my oldest friend has been a season ticket holder from as long as he could afford it at parkhead, and he is voting "no"

i suspect bosshogg makes a pertinent observation "I don't know any rangers fans in work who'll be voting yes" the material point being in work.

Will have a small part to play though unfortunately.

False flag attack by extremist cybernats.

Cui bono.

there will be many more violent incidents, and who knows or really cares who will be responsible. ordinary people will suffer to assuage the snp's malcontent agenda. to paraphrase the 1997 labour election slogan."Things can only get worse" cicero's defence of "to whose gain" will be a fruitless exercise. who know's if scotland will ever recover in our lifetimes.

there will be many more violent incidents, and who knows or really cares who will be responsible. ordinary people will suffer to assuage the snp's malcontent agenda

That 80-year-old man on the Royal Mile seemed quite happy with the SNP's agenda. He only really suffered 'cos a unionist tried to grab the independence placard out of his hands, and ended up pushing him to the ground and breaking his wrist.

If there are many more violent incidents like you say, I imagine the police will care quite a bit about who's responsible.

there will be many more violent incidents, and who knows or really cares who will be responsible. ordinary people will suffer to assuage the snp's malcontent agenda. to paraphrase the 1997 labour election slogan."Things can only get worse" cicero's defence of "to whose gain" will be a fruitless exercise. who know's if scotland will ever recover in our lifetimes.

image.png

You are the Reverend I.M. Jolly's long lost grandson and I claim a set of towels.

Poor fans of 1690 fading Ulster culture of illogical hate. They see.Martin drinking with the Queen and realise these days of sectarian bigotry are numbered. Time to grab a real culture. Jim Baxter beating those arrogant 66 icons.

John Grieg in Scotland strip.

So it's the SNP's fault that unionists can't handle the fact that we are having a democratic referendum?

F**K OFF!

F**K OFF!

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

We all know what delicate wee flowers No voters are. This type of unchecked aggression is typical of the type of violence, monstering and everyday abuse they have to endure in their eternal struggle to quieten us nasty Yes voters.

Archived