Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard a rumour that we turned down an offer by Arsenal to take on of their highly rated youngsters on loan in January. Please tell me it was Frimpong .

The issue with that logic was the use of the term "highly rated youngster".

I doubt we'd have turned down any good youngsters when we signed DMK in January, and ICT are Arsenal's side in Scotland so I imagine they'd be their destination of choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, please, please say it was an uncredible source?

It was the same source that 'claimed' Craig Gordon and Simon Church where joining in the summer and that Peter Houston was in advanced talks with the club. So don't be in panic station. Although with AJ in charge we will end up signing him and not getting the class and 'Dench' player of Frimpong.

It was the same source that 'claimed' Craig Gordon and Simon Church where joining in the summer and that Peter Houston was in advanced talks with the club. So don't be in panic station. Although with AJ in charge we will end up signing him and not getting the class and 'Dench' player of Frimpong.

Thank goodness. I've had enough chest pains this season watching Killie.

What about them?

Houston for new assistant manager with AJ by Sandy Clark leave Kilmarnock job?

Killie threads are hilarious, nae money and fighting the relegation dog fight and they start a thread about signing players.

:lol:

At least they don't bin a manager that won them the league cup for the first time!

Oh! Wait a minute. They did ....

William Gros & Jude Winchester released, I'm hearing.

ETA: Also rumbles regarding the possibility of Kirk Broadfoot signing for Killie. How much truth there is in it, who knows?

Archived