Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scheme patter. And a Scheme 'character' that doesn't even support Kilmarnock. Oh dear...

There isn't one scheme character who does support Kilmarnock. Marvin and that delightful chap with the blue tongue are Sevco-ites, the Cunningham family are Sellik fans and the remainder are followers of one cheek or another of the old firm arse.

Reliably informed that Cameron Lancaster and Chris Killen have agreed deals for next season

Chris Killen, could be an okay replacement for Boyd. I've never heard of Lancaster.

Reliably informed that Cameron Lancaster and Chris Killen have agreed deals for next season

As it's you posting it, I'll take that with a pinch of LoSalt.

I'd be very shocked if Allan Johnston is being allowed to negotiate deals with players when the immediate future of the club (league positions) is up in the air and his own performance is causing disgruntlement in the newly formed boardroom.

As it's you posting it, I'll take that with a pinch of LoSalt.

I'd be very shocked if Allan Johnston is being allowed to negotiate deals with players when the immediate future of the club (league positions) is up in the air and his own performance is causing disgruntlement in the newly formed boardroom.

Archived