Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so.

I much prefer AJ and Lockey standing over the players while they're signing their contract.

Very WWE wrestling style.

I hope they've followed the WWE contract signing tradition by ending it with another player coming out and goading him, then Gary Locke being put through a table by AJ in a shock heel turn.

Expect the same next year when Thistle get the cameras to Garscube!

I think our latest strip launch shots were taken there. I suppose the weather has been decent though so they were taken alfresco.

Kris Boyd statement about joining Rangers.

"For me it wasn’t about how long I signed for. It was just about getting myself back in the door at this club and scoring goals."

For folk lambasting the club for not signing Boyd.

As soon as Rangers came sniffing he was out the door.

I hope they've followed the WWE contract signing tradition by ending it with another player coming out and goading him, then Gary Locke being put through a table by AJ in a shock heel turn.

Nothing would make me happier than to see MJ walk out to do the halftime draw with the Vince McMahon swagger.

Then taking the mic off of the announcer to cut a heel promo to the fans saying that we need him more than he needs us.

I'm happy with all of his signings up to this point.

He knows he desperately needs a left back and the ones we have had on trial are no better or even worse than Tess.

We won't know if they are decent until we see them play , Eremenko was a decent resigning but look what happened there.

I would have thought that he knew what we needed in players and that he is working with a restricted budget, or not depending on where you garner your information from, so his forward planning is deficient. He has half a season to secure his tenure so I would have thought he would have put more "effort" into it .

I remember hearing an interview with MJ on Radio Scotland a few weeks back.

He was saying how he'd like a forward line of Goodwillie, Boyd and Eremenko next season and how the club were in advanced talks with all 3.

How is that working out?

He was saying how he'd like a forward line of Goodwillie, Boyd and Eremenko next season and how the club were in advanced talks with all 3.

How is that working out?

Who are you?

How is that working out?

Only the brain dead believe it when MJ spouts his pish.

Eremenko is not even a forward your probably the only daft c**t that took any notice of this .

How is that working out?

I remember you making an embarrassing horse racing analogy, disappearing for hours when your team gets beat and tweeting players desperately and getting nothing back.

How'd all that work out for you?

I remember you making an embarrassing horse racing analogy, disappearing for hours when your team gets beat and tweeting players desperately and getting nothing back.

How'd all that work out for you?

This Lex fella seems to be the laughing stock of P&B.

After some of the stuff I've seen him write, I can definitely see why.

Oh dear lex, oh dear.

Re the WWE - I've heard Rory McKenzie has taken on the inspirational leader role, and the squad now Roleive.

Looking forward to the Annan game, hopefully it stops raining. Should be there in 20 mins and I'll be raging If it's off :lol:

Archived