Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Hamill?

I just done the ones I knew wouldn't be coming or that we still have. Hamill may sign, I'm not sure. Broadfoot may sign, I'm not sure. I don't know who you mean by 'Allan' I'm assuming Scott Allan? I don't really see that one happening either.

Kirk Broadfoot plays for Blackpool why would he want to come back up the road and play in a worse league with even less of a chance to play for his nation again?I know he is from Ayrshire but that is hardly going to swing it.Even if he is let go he is still good enough to land a contract with another team in that league or the league below,and earn more money.

I just done the ones I knew wouldn't be coming or that we still have. Hamill may sign, I'm not sure. Broadfoot may sign, I'm not sure. I don't know who you mean by 'Allan' I'm assuming Scott Allan? I don't really see that one happening either.

best young of year at long year ago with Scott Allan from ex Dundee Utd

Broadfoot's been released by Blackpool, I don't know if he will come but other Killie fans are reckoning he will.

I'd love Sheridan to come back personally. He was good upfront before Heffernan came back from injury and then he was shoved out on the right wing. He'd be a decent replacement for Boyd IMO.

Would he come back to Scotland though?

18 man in squad pre-season with Kilmarnock

Samson

Irvine

Barbour

Slater

Ashcroft

Pascali

Eremenko

Clingan

Boyd

McKenzie

Johnston

O'Hara

Kiltie

Muirhead

but Kilmarnock need looked new signing players to this summer when open transfer window before pre-season training start

Has your preseason started already? :lol:

Yes maybe. But is Irvine signed with killie? What about Clohessy and Reguero? What about Tesselaar?

A striker with pace is necessary for us! Though I'd like McKenzie to play upfront next season but I don't see that tbh.

I think Kilmarnock release to Nicholson, Barr, Bouzid, Tesselaar, Reguero and Clohessy

Irvine might stay with Kilmarnock next season list to squad

Ross Barbour signs a two-year extension.

Kilmarnock Football Club is pleased to announce that 21 year old defender Ross Barbour has signed a new contract which will keep him at Rugby Park until 2016.

Barbour, who is a product of the youth system made his first team debut in April 2012 and has made 27 appearances for Kilmarnock to date.

In May 2013 Ross was called up to the Scotland U20 squad for the ADO Den Haag tournament but had to pull out due to an injury which kept him out for the start of the 2013/14 season.

Despite that setback the right back finished last season strongly playing in the final 7 matches to help secure Kilmarnock's top flight status.

If he can play like he did against Hibs more regularly then I'll be pleased.

Kris Boyd wants assurances that Kilmarnock will invest enough in players to avoid another relegation battle before the 30-year-old Scotland striker considers signing a new contract. Daily Express

Kris Boyd wants assurances that Kilmarnock will invest enough in players to avoid another relegation battle before the 30-year-old Scotland striker considers signing a new contract. Daily Express

Budget reportedly getting cut as the club are unsure how many season tickets we'll sell. The more tickets we get rid of, the more money we'll have to spend on players.

Bowie supposedly willing to finance a deal for Boyd, but it's all dependent on whether KB thinks we've made the correct additions to the squad.

FWIW, I hope he stays more than anything. But to be completely honest, he'd be daft to.

Budget reportedly getting cut as the club are unsure how many season tickets we'll sell. The more tickets we get rid of, the more money we'll have to spend on players.

Bowie supposedly willing to finance a deal for Boyd, but it's all dependent on whether KB thinks we've made the correct additions to the squad.

FWIW, I hope he stays more than anything. But to be completely honest, he'd be daft to.

His wife doesn't want to move away from Ayrshire again, so that means he's staying in the south of Scotland. It's really a 50/50 call between us and Rangers.

Archived