Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

Ngoo seems like an okay signing in the fact that he has scored goals in this league before and he's also not Mark Stewart. Although if the rumours are true and he signs then we will he three strikers over 6ft 1, which is great if we are playing hoofball. As Craig says hopefully we are able to bring in another player or two, after watching Pasca last night, a centre-half should be signed.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ngoo seems like an okay signing in the fact that he has scored goals in this league before and he's also not Mark Stewart. Although if the rumours are true and he signs then we will he three strikers over 6ft 1, which is great if we are playing hoofball. As Craig says hopefully we are able to bring in another player or two, after watching Pasca last night, a centre-half should be signed.

Even though he's big he's not great in the air, he's much better with the ball to his feet so he can try and roll defenders.

We don't need a centre half.

Ashcroft was on the bench last night.

He's head and shoulders above Pasca.

I've absolutely no idea why he was dropped.

Kilmarnock need sign trio player with centre back, right full back and midfielder

We don't need a centre half.

Ashcroft was on the bench last night.

He's head and shoulders above Pasca.

I've absolutely no idea why he was dropped.

We do need another centre-back - no way we can go through the season with just three of them plus O'Hara. That should be the first priority for us, not another player who can play up front when we already have Miller, Magennis, Obadeyi, Muirhead and McKenzie.

Hopefully the Hearts fans are right about Ngoo. I thought he was absolutely dreadful when he played for them, aside from a couple of good appearances at the start.

We do need another centre-back - no way we can go through the season with just three of them plus O'Hara. That should be the first priority for us, not another player who can play up front when we already have Miller, Magennis, Obadeyi, Muirhead and McKenzie.

Hopefully the Hearts fans are right about Ngoo. I thought he was absolutely dreadful when he played for them, aside from a couple of good appearances at the start.

Muirhead doesn't look a striker in a month of Sundays.

I know he's young and seemingly scores for fun in the U21 league but I just don't see it.

I think the boy could do with a season in the championship on loan. The likes of QOS would be ideal.

Two games into the season, we're scapegoating an 18-year-old substitute with fewer than two dozen games experience, and signing another player known to be utter shite at this level. Brilliant.

Ngoo was decent as that video suggests. He started really well and had a fair few good games. He totally lost confidence as the 6 month spell with us went on.

Some blamed Lockes tactics he as Ngoo prefered to play up front on his own rather than with Sutton.There is definitely a good player in there if you play him in the right way. You'll have to be patient with him as he will make mistakes. I remember the game against ICT where he was very good. Twice he went up the line with his left foot and tried to cross it and sliced it miles out of play. Get him 1 on 1 with a defender though and he'll beat them most times. He's very strong and has good feet.

I'd take him back at Hearts in a second if we didn't have Sow who looks class.

Ngoo is a decent signing, imo - he did quite well for us, and gave us a lift when we needed it - an awkward player for defenders to deal with, and i recall him ragdolling a few.

His physique will likely have improved a bit, and you probably need to play to his strenghts, but that's often the case with most strikers - Hearts didn't always play to his strenghts, and he probably suffered for it a bit, but it's also the case that he did quite well while working off scraps.

Good signing, a nice big laddie, and I hope he does well for Killie.

Hi, Walsall fan in peace here.

When we signed him last season, there was quite a hype around the place also. Most had seen Liverpool and the Hearts highlights and reckoned he would be just the tonic. However, after numerous chances, we found that he was pretty poor at most things. For a tall bloke, he hardly ever seems to want to head it. Also, if you play him the ball on the floor, he looks like Bambi on ice and seems to fumble around with it before losing it to the opposition. We were all quite happy when we found out he wasn't signing for us!

Yeovil sent him back from his loan last season because he was so poor!

Anyway, hope he proves me wrong. After seeing him many times in the flesh though, I doubt it.

Good luck for the season!

TheSwift

Archived