Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's the case, then fair enough. 3 year deal I presume. ;)

Although if the touches of class are as few and far between as they were last season, I'm not sure he's worth carrying. And as you've said yourself, he's the type of player who's going to suffer from missing a large chunk of pre season.

Aye ur right. Maybe we should have signed Eric Djemba Djemba instead. .........

I don't even need to see the Eremenko from '10. I just want to see a fraction of that, even then he'd be our best player without question. I'd love to be proved wrong and see him absolutely storm the league again, 'cos he definitely has the potential to.

Welcome back Losa, and here's to proving everyone wrong

Oh goodie, a scarf with red stripes in it. Our colours are blue and white. That's it. No red, no yellow, no fucking orange - never mind the sponsor's corporate image. They pay to get their name on the kits, not to give fuel to the knobs who like to cook up some affiliation to some bunch of bigots up the road.

ETA: Now I see it on the PC, those wee stripes look black. Looked red on the tablet...

Point still stands, mind - black, yellow, red...what is it with clubs (not just Killie) having to tart up strips with wee "accents" all the fucking time?

I stand by my point on the away kit, mind - that colour has unfortunate connotations in Scotland, especially where football's concerned.

How do you boys see your team lining up formation wise then lads? XI? Looking for some of your input for my blog where I'm previewing the game.

I said on the Dundee match thread that I wondered if we might try Obadeyi at left-back on Saturday ala Aberdeen and Hayes, although I imagine unless something dramatic happens in the next two days we'll have O'Hara there. So on Saturday, a 4-4-2, with -

Samson

Barbour Connolly Ashcroft O'Hara

Slater Pascali

Johnston Obadeyi/Cairney

Miller/Magennis/McKenzie*

*Any two from.

Oh goodie, a scarf with red stripes in it. Our colours are blue and white. That's it. No red, no yellow, no fucking orange - never mind the sponsor's corporate image. They pay to get their name on the kits, not to give fuel to the knobs who like to cook up some affiliation to some bunch of bigots up the road.

ETA: Now I see it on the PC, those wee stripes look black. Looked red on the tablet...

Point still stands, mind - black, yellow, red...what is it with clubs (not just Killie) having to tart up strips with wee "accents" all the fucking time?

I stand by my point on the away kit, mind - that colour has unfortunate connotations in Scotland, especially where football's concerned.

FAIL you must have eye problems because you can see straight away from a phone that it's black/dark blue/not even close to being red :lol:

Archived