Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Daily Mail, we have offered Magennis a deal. :(

If he does sign lets give the boy a chance ffs.

If he has the usual boo boys giving him gyp from the start he's not gonna stand a chance. If he turns out to be shite, fair enough, but when he's wearing Killie colours he's allowed a shot at proving himself.

I think Magennis could do a job in a wide position the Premiership, not up front though. Has pace & power but absolutely no end product whatsoever.

If he does sign lets give the boy a chance ffs.

If he has the usual boo boys giving him gyp from the start he's not gonna stand a chance. If he turns out to be shite, fair enough, but when he's wearing Killie colours he's allowed a shot at proving himself.

Don't rate the guy very highly myself but got to agree with this post 100%. I'm sure if you think about it we have probably all been proved wrong about a player before when he joins your club.

I think Magennis could do a job in a wide position the Premiership, not up front though. Has pace & power but absolutely no end product whatsoever.

Why would putting him out wide be any better?

I think they'll definitely put him out wide. Feebly warming up on the touchline would be my best bet...

Agree completely with Clancy. Sammon is the prime example to look at - both are big, strong and athletic with limited technical ability. A run of games and the right luck and who knows?

Sent you message earlier about something else.

Got it mate, cheers.

Archived