Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

As Confidemus says, Gros is gone.

This is a big summer for Muirhead though, he needs to hit the gym and bulk up a bit. If he and O'Hara do that, then both can have a big say for us next season. I don't think RM has been helped by being constantly played out-of-position either but with Boyd here, what can you do?

Keeping Boyd is obviously huge, and we should be looking at signing an experienced centre-back to partner Ashcroft. A new left back to challenge (or replace, hopefully) Tesselaar should be a priority also. Hopefully we can keep Clingan too. Can't see Eremenko staying, but lets all pray his disdain was directed towards Sandy and not Allan.

Samson

Barbour New CB Ashcroft New LB

Slater Clingan

McKenzie Johnston

Eremenko

Boyd

Defence is the number one priority this summer, and if we can solidify that then we stand a decent chance should we retain Boyd's services. If Boyd does leave, then guys like Rory Loy, Lyle Taylor or Farid El Alagui would be on my wishlist. Hopefully Ziggy Gordon can come in (as rumoured) and that will fill a few holes at the back.

Haven't heard the Ziggy Gordon rumour. I'd take him in a heartbeat though, tbf. Wouldn't mind that French lad who plays for Accies either.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't heard the Ziggy Gordon rumour. I'd take him in a heartbeat though, tbf. Wouldn't mind that French lad who plays for Accies either.

It was mentioned in November, when AJ was at a few Accies games watching him.

And Curier? He's 31 now, so I'd like to think we could do better. Or Andreu? He's very highly thought of.

It was mentioned in November, when AJ was at a few Accies games watching him.

And Curier? He's 31 now, so I'd like to think we could do better. Or Andreu? He's very highly thought of.

I did mean Andreu. Looks quite a decent player, nice touch on him.

the Agent of Karlsson say Sky sport Karlsson might look permanent to Kilmarnock move away from Sunderland

He didn't. His agent wants a move to a league where he gets playing time and time on the ball to show what he can do. Looked like a veiled dig at British football to me.

I'd be shocked if he ended up at a British side. FWIW, I'd like to see him get a run of games for us, but that probably won't happen now.

From Killiefc.com. Christ I hope so:

Boyd and Eremenko

Been hearing strong whispers from a usually reliable source that both are going to stay and are just ironing out the minor details of new deals

Boyd has claimed before that he had no interest in joining sevco, he either wants to go to England or stay here. Eremenko and his family are enjoying Scottish life, so that rumour could be true.

Archived