Bloody Edinburgh trams

Once I figured out what was going on I got 6,000 or so.  Not got near that since.*  

*F**k you, [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention]

Can you elaborate on what is actually going on? I seemed to be just moving then for the sake of it which got old quite quick.

Edit: I think I get it now. Number in to same number idea.

Edit 2: the game is now understood by NJ2. Current score of 832, plenty to play for.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Can you elaborate on what is actually going on? I seemed to be just moving then for the sake of it which got old quite quick.

Edit: I think I get it now. Number in to same number idea.

Edit 2: the game is now understood by NJ2. Current score of 832, plenty to play for.

It's like a wee light goes on when the penny drops 

26 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

No surer indication of people unable to reach 2048 than bragging about their 'score'

I wasted nearly a week at work trying and failing to reach that lofty height. Never felt the need to boast my score though. That's akin to talking about how many shots on goal you had after you lost a match. 

Feel confident at conquering Welshbairn's version though. I'm already on 8,192 with plenty of spaces. 

It's like a wee light goes on when the penny drops 

It was like the floodlights going on for me! Took a while to warm up but by Christ, some light when I got there!

Archived