New handsets 2016

Mik

Have been a member of P&B for a few months however not really one for posting. I appreciate this may look slightly scam-like given my low post rate.

I bought a Oneplus 2 in the recent general sale and have since received three invitations to share, all I need from anyone interested is their email address and I will forward one on to them. There is no link to click on or anything, you can navigate to the Oneplus site of your own volition. Whether they are used or not doesn't affect me in any way, I just thought I would offer seeing, as you quite rightly point out, they are sought after.

ETA - They expire on Sunday so would need to be used before then.

Edited by Nold

Have been a member of P&B for a few months however not really one for posting. I appreciate this may look slightly scam-like given my low post rate.

I bought a Oneplus 2 in the recent general sale and have since received three invitations to share, all I need from anyone interested is their email address and I will forward one on to them. There is no link to click on or anything, you can navigate to the Oneplus site of your own volition. Whether they are used or not doesn't affect me in any way, I just thought I would offer seeing, as you quite rightly point out, they are sought after.

ETA - They expire on Sunday so would need to be used before then.

Fair enough. Apologies for besmirching your good name ;)

After being bored with my S6 what did I end up getting??

Only the S6 Edge + :1eye

Could not see anything else I wanted as did not want to go down the iPhone route.

I was looking at that as I was replacing a 6 inch lumia and the 6s seemed a tad small. Didn't think it warranted the extra cash for not much difference.

Looking for a new phone now that SAAS have got the finger out and actually paid me

Not really kept up-to-date with phones and had a nexus 4 for the last 3 years, but its starting to break

Whats a good £250-£350ish phone, 32GB S6 going for £344 on amazon, 32GB Nexus 5X going for £349 on amazon also, any tips?

I got the Sony Z5 a fortnight ago and haven`t regretted it.

It`s the second time I`ve moved away from apple, upgrading from the 5s.

The first time I did this I got an HTC and hated it from day two. I think I had it less than 6 months before moving back to the iPhone.

Anyway, this is a lot better than the HTC. I was worried about going back to the android operating system as I thought this may have been a major negative factor for my dislike of the HTC but I have adjusted fairly quickly. I would even say I prefer it to iOS now.

I got the spectre green one which looks good and is just a bit different.

I realise I`m coming across as a real fanboy but I`ve just been surprised at how much I like it.

P.S. I went into the shop to get the S6 Edge but got this instead and haven't looked back.

• 3 weeks later...

I took a gamble on the Nexus 5X (32GB) about a month ago now, and it's been very impressive thus far. To be honest, my knowledge of smartphones is fairly limited, so I was basically looking for something within my price-range which was capable of doing everything I wanted it to. After pursuing the initial reviews, I decided this looked as good as any other option I had on my radar, but with a slightly lighter price tag attached.

I have never owned an iPhone, but I expect I will submit at some stage in the future. I might well have ended up with one this time around, but I couldn't quite justify the price markup when compared to what I was paying for the Nexus (£350 sim-free from Carphone Warehouse, with three free months of Google Play Music included).

I took a gamble on the Nexus 5X (32GB) about a month ago now, and it's been very impressive thus far. To be honest, my knowledge of smartphones is fairly limited, so I was basically looking for something within my price-range which was capable of doing everything I wanted it to. After pursuing the initial reviews, I decided this looked as good as any other option I had on my radar, but with a slightly lighter price tag attached.

I have never owned an iPhone, but I expect I will submit at some stage in the future. I might well have ended up with one this time around, but I couldn't quite justify the price markup when compared to what I was paying for the Nexus (£350 sim-free from Carphone Warehouse, with three free months of Google Play Music included).

I looked at that one but in the end went for the 6P. The 5X looked too plastic for me, the 6P just looks much nicer (got the aluminium one). And the screen on the 6P is awesome - quad HD amoled straight out of the Samsung Note. 27.50 a month on EE is an absolute bargain.

I looked at that one but in the end went for the 6P. The 5X looked too plastic for me, the 6P just looks much nicer (got the aluminium one). And the screen on the 6P is awesome - quad HD amoled straight out of the Samsung Note. 27.50 a month on EE is an absolute bargain.

I got the Carbon Black 5X. I did take a gander at the 6P, but I decided, among other factors, that the display was slightly on the large side for my liking. 5.2" is pushing my limits, but 5.7" is a little too much for me. I wasn't aware of Nexus Imprint until I was configuring the phone, but I've become a big fan since.