Tinder

There was a radio segment over here talking about Tinder a few weeks ago and seeing people you know on it.

A few of us from work had a go at it to see what dirties from the office might be on there.

A guy I know set up a Grindr account for one of the guys on his football team and arranged a load of dates with interested parties in pubs that they were going to.

Unsure about the outcome.

Maybe the office dirties are unaware of Tinder.

Maybe an office poster near the water cooler would help.

With a few mugshots of the guys in the office and the catchphrase 'you can choose'

I think we are onto a winner here.

Downloaded it during a particularly boring visit home and got a few matches, not messaged any of them mind. :lol:

Quite good fun spotting people you know though, any facebook friends in common and it is generally a nope swipe.

I am confused to how it works , showing my age .

If I right swipe on a bird, does she know that I have right swiped or will she only know when she right swipes on me and it's a match .

Help an old man out ..

Yeah, your profile will pop up on hers along with anyone else who liked her and she won't know unless she swipes.

That's why I swipe everything right, f**k it.

Some guy from Aberdeen was quite happy to send me a pic of his cock within about 15 seconds of speaking to him.

That's what you wanted did you not? Didn't you say the lack of durtys was disappointing? I assume you're female. . .

I do dislike initiating conversation, only have two bitches im talking to nowadays, five is my ideal amount.

Oh and with that girl, got her number but didnt catch the booty call, says she was hammered but continues to talk to me, momentum has continued.

The good thing about Tinder at least is when you start talking to someone you know there is a mutual attraction. Anyone who doesnt reply is a stupid bitch who just wants to stare at my lovely face.

Steeljag, get your best gear on and a splash of old spice then get down to the dancing. It's more fun!

Surrounded by arsehole men screaming vampire weekend and getting their guns out?

Listening to shite tunes while worrying if you want a fag or a piss next?

I am just thinking ABC but its difficult to pull anywhere decent like subby or Buff.

Surrounded by arsehole men screaming vampire weekend and getting their guns out?

Listening to shite tunes while worrying if you want a fag or a piss next?

I am just thinking ABC but its difficult to pull anywhere decent like subby or Buff.

Hmm, I see your dilemma. With that being the case, you need to up your game. Brylcreem your heed then, no guys will mess with an old spice smelling Brylcreem user. They will clear the floor for you and the ladies will be fighting over you, you can pick when you want to, smoke, piss or pull. You're quite lucky I'm giving you this info. Use it wisely my friend. . . Edited by Pars fan