Tinder

Girl initiated conversation some 10 minutes ago, got me all excited didnt it given its 3am but alas shes 40 miles away and probably just bored sleepless and lonely.

Chub off.

Don't fret, Romeo, plenty more fish in the sea.

Id swipe right just incase she was forward and wanting a pumpin but that hoor isnt worth the effort.

And yes i see where yer coming from but our Charlotte is lightyears more elegant than that lassie.

Been talking to the most normal girl ever for 3 weeks now, dont think i can be fucked with going on a date, might wait on a night out to try summit as a date via Tinder would be awkward, not that im not romantic boys, im just lazy

Id swipe right just incase she was forward and wanting a pumpin but that hoor isnt worth the effort.

And yes i see where yer coming from but our Charlotte is lightyears more elegant than that lassie.

Been talking to the most normal girl ever for 3 weeks now, dont think i can be fucked with going on a date, might wait on a night out to try summit as a date via Tinder would be awkward, not that im not romantic boys, im just lazy

3 weeks? Grafter!

Getting a bit fed up of this Tinder. I've had matches but none of them seem to have the ability to type a message, there is no other explanation that I can think of anyway...

Got 1 girl this morning who immediately messaged me looking for sex but it since transpired that she's most likely lying about who she is and using someone else's photo's/name. Decisions, decisions...

Getting a bit fed up of this Tinder. I've had matches but none of them seem to have the ability to type a message, there is no other explanation that I can think of anyway...

Got 1 girl this morning who immediately messaged me looking for sex but it since transpired that she's most likely lying about who she is and using someone else's photo's/name. Decisions, decisions...

She does still have a vagina yeah?