Tinder

Pretty wild. I'd imagine it must be good for your ego though, (Or bad, if unlike me you're an ug) Where's the fun in the chase these days? It's the best part! I'm 30 and single and something like Tinder would never appeal to me; If I fancy a date or a good night with a lady I just go out and get on with it. Technology is ruining the way people communicate and it's contributing to so many relationships being ruined. Good luck with it though, ya maniacs! And i'll never say never. . . :unsure:

Edited by Pars fan

Can't expand the search age range on the app beyond 17 year olds. Go to settings and 17 is the maximum I can search regardless, the bar won't go up any further. Quite annoying!

17 is the maximum? Tinder users are BEASTS :o

17 is the maximum? Tinder users are BEASTS :o

I think it may be because I'm 17 myself, but the mad thing is I can search thirteen year olds but not eighteen year olds! Surely common sense would prevail with the makers of the app and cut off being able to search thirteen year old and letting me search eighteen plus.

Can't expand the search age range on the app beyond 17 year olds. Go to settings and 17 is the maximum I can search regardless, the bar won't go up any further. Quite annoying!

I think it may be because I'm 17 myself, but the mad thing is I can search thirteen year olds but not eighteen year olds! Surely common sense would prevail with the makers of the app and cut off being able to search thirteen year old and letting me search eighteen plus.

File>Settings>beastmode>Off

As a result of this thread I downloaded it again a couple of days ago. Got matches, used a chat up line involving basic arithmetic. She didn't failed on basic arithmetic. Deleted the app.

She failed the arithmetic. You failed the comprehension and grammar.

Kids these days, eh ?

She failed the arithmetic. You failed the comprehension and grammar.

Kids these days, eh ?

She was older than me and as such was not a kid. Unacceptable. I realised my error, you just happened to be doing your best impression of fastest finger first and quoted within the 30 second window between me posting and editing.

Incidentally, fastest finger first is what should result from tinder.

She was older than me and as such was not a kid. Unacceptable. I realised my error, you just happened to be doing your best impression of fastest finger first and quoted within the 30 second window between me posting and editing.

Incidentally, fastest finger first is what should result from tinder.

Fastest finger first ? Me? I'm an auld man, riddled wi' arthritis and cataracts............ 8)