Tinder

57 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I was being far too cavalier with the swiping on Bumble and a girl I work with, who had an unrecognisable/flattering picture that I didn't look at properly just messaged me.  jose.png 

How well do you get on with her? Could you get away with "I'm not really interested, but you should always swipe right on your pals"?

I signed up to Bumble about 10 minutes ago to see what like. A lot of attractive ladies, most in quite good jobs (lawyers and doctors). 

I've just had to swipe left on a 36 year offshore welder/sheet metal worker from Perth. f**k that. :lol:

I signed up to Bumble a couple of weeks back. I hate that we have to message first, I never know what to say and come out with piss weak “how are you?” type stuff.  I’m not sure I’m cut out for this dating site lark.

I signed up to Bumble a couple of weeks back. I hate that we have to message first, I never know what to say and come out with piss weak “how are you?” type stuff.  I’m not sure I’m cut out for this dating site lark.

You know the rules, pics or gtf...

12 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I hate that we have to message first, I never know what to say and come out with piss weak “how are you?” type stuff.  I’m not sure I’m cut out for this dating site lark.

I think 'how are you' is perfect. You get these folk that want to message weird stuff to try and be funny and screenshot and send their pals. What's the fucking point in that? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I think 'how are you' is perfect. You get these folk that want to message weird stuff to try and be funny and screenshot and send their pals. What's the fucking point in that? 

There are some very weird guys on these sites. Some of the messages I get are just bizarre and I think, ‘why would you send me that?’

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

There are some very weird guys on these sites. Some of the messages I get are just bizarre and I think, ‘why would you send me that?’

Enough about Pie and Bovril though, what about the messages on Tinder? 

As a bloke if I was on the receiving end of a "how are you" bumble message I'd be fine with that.

Slags on tinder that have a go at the "how are you" intro can go take a flying f**k to themselves.

7 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Try something like "what was the highlight of your weekend?" - they'll need to give you a specific response and that becomes a talking point which you can ask a follow up question about. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I signed up to Bumble about 10 minutes ago to see what like. A lot of attractive ladies, most in quite good jobs (lawyers and doctors). 

I've just had to swipe left on a 36 year offshore welder/sheet metal worker from Perth. f**k that. :lol:

RandomGirl

9 hours ago, Jambomo said:

By suggesting you're a woman on here will fill your inbox with men although it depends is the 50+ market is where you're targeting.