Tinder

I just got my first match in over 3 weeks. I am really happy and I hope this means that she likes me and maybe wants to go out with me or marry me. I will ask her.

Steel yourself mate. If it turns out to be Mozzamozza, she'll just wave her momentous juggs in your face then discard you like an oily rag.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else been matched with some American bird who's coming over in May for a couple of months and looking for "friends" has tinder now gone like international? What's next, a bird from Uruguay?!

Anyone else been matched with some American bird who's coming over in May for a couple of months and looking for "friends" has tinder now gone like international? What's next, a bird from Uruguay?!

Sounds legit. Just send her your bank account details now.

• 2 weeks later...

Got chatting to my mate's sister last week, bumped into her in the pub. Just making conversation, and knowing that she's recently single after being in a relationship for 3 years, I was asking her how the single life was treating her. She then goes on about Tinder, how she's had some dates etc.

I got home, and in a drunken haze, downloaded it, and yesterday she popped up. Swiped right. I look forward to the awkward conversation if we match :thumsup2

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Why did you not just ask her for a ride in the pub?

It wasn't really my intention to find her on tinder, was just the way it happened.

Also, I'm currently living in her brother's spare room, so that might have caused some issues. I'll approach it again in a month when I move into my own place.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

It wasn't really my intention to find her on tinder, was just the way it happened.

Also, I'm currently living in her brother's spare room, so that might have caused some issues. I'll approach it again in a month when I move into my own place.

^^^

winning at life

• 4 months later...