Tinder

You could just play the numbers game and Swipe right at every opportunity, but that's madness, and the amount of horrors on Tinder means that it'll come back to haunt you in the proper world.

I saw a guy on facebook post his tinder scale

10 - Absolute worldies 10/10 I'd do depraved things....

9 - Would bang

8 - Probably slip a digit on first date

7 - ok fairly decent

6 - nice personalities but splitting the bill

5 - Maybe if 5 beers deep

4 - Scraping the barrel

3 - Accidental swipe rights

2 - swipe left

1 - swipe left

Same guy said he was swiping right about 80% of the time, matching 5-10 girls a day and meeting up with about one a fortnight

Out of interest, how often do you lads swipe to the right? I did a little experiment and found that I swipe right about 4 times on average for every 50 girls I see. Is this a bit low?

I'm not entirely satisfied with my total number of matches so far.

That's very low. Either your standards are ridiculously high or Dundee is full of absolute dogs. I won't say which one I think it is...

You could just play the numbers game and Swipe right at every opportunity, but that's madness, and the amount of horrors on Tinder means that it'll come back to haunt you in the proper world.

I sometimes do that and then block any rotters that start talking to me.

I swipe right about 25% of the time but Glasgow is bound to be alright.

I have edited my default first message now which stands at "Hey, how are you. Did you prefer Bugs Life or Antz?"

Makes me come across a right quirky joker.

Saw a girl i had been on a few dates with on Tinder the other day, swiped right to rekindle things, the cow didn't.

Out of interest, how often do you lads swipe to the right? I did a little experiment and found that I swipe right about 4 times on average for every 50 girls I see. Is this a bit low?

I'm not entirely satisfied with my total number of matches so far.

8% get swipe, Christ your standards must be very high. I only use it when I'm bored and tbh I swipe about 30% of the time.

One thing I did learn, was never let your mates on it for you. Ended up with some right weirdos messaging me.

Does anyone have any backup questions for when a conversation goes down the shitter?

My main ones are, "Do you have any summer plans?" and "What are you doing this weekend?".

Struggling with a couple of vapid girls.

Oh and

Downloaded it a week or so before Christmas and used it for 2/3 days. Got about 7 matches, but haven't bothered to use it since. I'd send them all messages which contained classic Partridge quotes to see if they'd respond, but none of them did. I get more enjoyment from doing that than most folk who use it for things like going on dates, or to bag themselves some pure hard vaginal penetration. Some folk even use it to get themselves a boyfriend/girlfriend. Fucking weirdos.

I sent peep show quotes back in my Tastebuds days, didn't work, it is and looks sad.

Whatever floats yer boat but bitches love me.

That's very low. Either your standards are ridiculously high or Dundee is full of absolute dogs. I won't say which one I think it is...

I sometimes do that and then block any rotters that start talking to me.

8% get swipe, Christ your standards must be very high. I only use it when I'm bored and tbh I swipe about 30% of the time.

Yeah, I'm generally quite picky unless I'm under the influence of alcohol. I genuinely have no intention of ever meeting up with anyone on Tinder, but I still only swipe right for girls who are good-looking and who I deem to probably be a similar height to myself (no more than 1 inch taller than me and preferably shorter than me). Being a midget is very difficult and Tinder makes it even tougher to gauge the heights of girls.

Just matched with a very tidy young lass.. who is 'obsessed with Final Fantasy'. I'm instantly suspicious.