Tinder

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I see your point. I think we all prefer the stabby, hit you with the iron, turn up in the garden in the middle of the night type.

The “I’ll give you a slap if you make a c**t of me” happy medium is preferable. Need a wee bit of danger to keep it interesting. If there’s no risk, it just gets boring.

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Can you send me her details.

I’m far to old for shagging but would would appreciate the tea, folded clothes and hoovering.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology(Facebook) I can safely tell you the the lass now looks far closer to you in age than I. I had to do a double take when a few photos came up recently. She has turned into her mother in the last 10 years. Unfortunately he mother is 30 years older than she is.

Just now, Ross. said:

The “I’ll give you a slap if you make a c**t of me” happy medium is preferable. Need a wee bit of danger to keep it interesting. If there’s no risk, it just gets boring.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology(Facebook) I can safely tell you the the lass now looks far closer to you in age than I. I had to do a double take when a few photos came up recently. She has turned into her mother in the last 10 years. Unfortunately he mother is 30 years older than she is.

See @Granny Dangerabove.

2 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Mother and daughter 3way thread for this pish

Reminds me of the old joke...

An attractive 50 something asked me if I fancied some Mother, Daughter action.

I followed her up to get hotel room. She opened the door slightly and called... "Maw, are you still up"?

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, 101 said:

Nothing seems to upset Tories more than folk saying they wouldn't pump a Tory. Keep up the good work folks.

I do enjoy the righteous indignation of some of them with their whole "I can't believe you will judge someone on this one characteristic".

Aye, Tory = worstcunts.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Nothing seems to upset Tories more than folk saying they wouldn't pump a Tory. Keep up the good work folks.

I'm DM'ing Ben and asking him to put me in touch with the three women who have "Bush did 9/11" in their bios

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I do enjoy the righteous indignation of some of them with their whole "I can't believe you will judge someone on this one characteristic".

Aye, Tory = worstcunts.

They seem to have a problem differentiating between ‘I’d fùck you’ and ‘fùck you’.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I'm DM'ing Ben and asking him to put me in touch with the three women who have "Bush did 9/11" in their bios

I've always been a bit more picky and will be seeking out the Tony Blair is a war criminal/ Pro IRA person as they seem to be well balanced.

On Bumble right now at whomever did the algorithm has a cruel sense of humour. 

I keep getting occasional messages "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" and today's "people are loving your vibe" only to click on the app both times to find no likes and no more women to see locally. 

Absolute wind up ☺️.

😫

On 26/09/2021 at 05:01, Mr. Brightside said:

Aye, Tory = worstcunts.

If for some unimaginable reason I found myself looking for love on a dating site; I'd want to find out whether or not they were a Tory as soon as possible in the conversation. Absolute deal breaker right there.

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

If for some unimaginable reason I found myself looking for love on a dating site; I'd want to find out whether or not they were a Tory as soon as possible in the conversation. Absolute deal breaker right there.

For me it would depend on what type of Tory. I've met conservatives who believe in free markets, private property, individualism etc who are lovely people and I've met lefty liberal greens who are obnoxious, bellicose self-righteous arseholes. 

Kindness, warmth and generosity of spirit are the pre-requisites for me.

For me it would depend on what type of Tory. I've met conservatives who believe in free markets, private property, individualism etc who are lovely people and I've met lefty liberal greens who are obnoxious, bellicose self-righteous arseholes. 
Kindness, warmth and generosity of spirit are the pre-requisites for me.

The far left are just as bad as Tories, arrogant nutters not interested in any opinions other than their own.