Tinder

7 hours ago, red23 said:

haha, i was scrolling back a bit and just read this comment.

Before i even looked to see where you were from i thought "bet he's from Aberdeen" 

I know several lads who do well with birds in person but can't even get one reasonable hit for weeks on end using tinder. 

Go away for the weekend, inverness, dundee, glasgow, edinburgh and they come rolling in. 

Lassies from Aberdeen have a truly ridiculously high inflated opinion of themselves.

^^^^ Günther

Before i even looked to see where you were from i thought "bet he's from Aberdeen" 
I know several lads who do well with birds in person but can't even get one reasonable hit for weeks on end using tinder. 
Go away for the weekend, inverness, dundee, glasgow, edinburgh and they come rolling in. 
Lassies from Aberdeen have a truly ridiculously high inflated opinion of themselves.
Agree with you about quines from Aberdeen. Even as a solid 6/10, I struggled like f**k to get my hole there and I'm a bit of a swordsman in Peterhead.

6 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
15 hours ago, red23 said:

Agree with you about quines from Aberdeen. Even as a solid 6/10, I struggled like f**k to get my hole there and I'm a bit of a swordsman in Peterhead.

Possibly the most glowing review Peterhead has ever had! 

On 18/03/2019 at 19:58, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Anyone know what age she is? Also if anyone knows her or is infact her feel free to slide in to my DMs

her age ends in a 0 I think @IainMorton is being pretty kind blurring out her name and all, I mean its a public platform, we all know once its out there, it's out there for good.