Tinder

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

https://i.imgflip.com/190giq.gif

Are you sure it wasn’t just Adam having a go because he called owned on the Danny Devine discussion?

Haha no I didn't report the post :lol: I didn't get the reference but I didn't report you, chin up m9.

Its a forum we will disagree on plenty probably agree on some stuff as well, the Devine debate didn't get personal it was just a nice honest exchange of views

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
https://i.imgflip.com/190giq.gif
Are you sure it wasn’t just Adam having a go because he called owned on the Danny Devine discussion?

Poor Adam/Danny everyone wants him to play well but it's not happening.

I would love to be Danny Devine, if I got to pull on the black and white I would be extremely aroused all game. Maybe it explains him diving in maybe he is distracted and can't believe his luck that he's playing for us and suddenly remembers he is there to defend?

Haha no I didn't report the post [emoji38] I didn't get the reference but I didn't report you, chin up m9.
Its a forum we will disagree on plenty probably agree on some stuff as well, the Devine debate didn't get personal it was just a nice honest exchange of views
Ok tbh I don't care about the warning just don't want someone to misunderstand and take offense.

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Ok tbh I don't care about the warning just don't want someone to misunderstand and take offense.

I did misunderstand and thought you might have over done on the drink when posting on here its easy done but I didn't report it. Its all clear up now anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...