Tinder

I fired up the Tinder when I was in Lithuania. Had a much better success rate than back home and every last woman to a man was a honey. 

One morning in my hotel, I went down for breakfast feeling rather tender (from booze, not sex). It was so busy I had to sit beside some old fat Swedish guy who was bragging about having his business in Lithuania cos you could pay peanuts for staff and learning the language was for muppets. He suggested we go for whiskies after breakfast. I declined. He then suggested whiskies after lunch. Desperate to avoid him, I told him I'd a date later... he asked how since I'd only been in the country 48 hours (but really cos he could see I'm an ugly b*****d). I tried to explain about Tinder and he demanded I set it up for him.

Sigh. So I helped him set up a FB and a Tinder account. When I asked him for his DOB so people would know how old he was, he told me to stick down that he was born in 1980. I told him in a roundabout way that a blind simpleton would know that he was at least 50. Next, we had to put the age and distance range for his matches... he cast the net far and wide with 18-60 and 100km. So finally he was ready to start swiping and I could make my excuses. First profile - a 11/10 wid - 19 years old who listed her profession as "model" and I have no reason to disbelieve her. He declared "Yes. She is very nice. I will go out with her", and swiped right with gusto. And then he just sat there expectantly, as if she was going to waltz through the door and offer him his hole there and then.

I'm settled now (no need to lock up your wife/maw/grandmaw/poss great grandmaw, I'd need to see her) but if you can't get a tinder ride then you are doing it sooo wrong.

And in my experience you absolutely CAN teach an old dog new tricks. If that's your bag.

5 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

I'm settled now (no need to lock up your wife/maw/grandmaw/poss great grandmaw, I'd need to see her) but if you can't get a tinder ride then you are doing it sooo wrong.

And in my experience you absolutely CAN teach an old dog new tricks. If that's your bag.

4 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

I also look like a hybrid of James Franco and Ted Bundy, am in great shape, hard as nails yet sensitive. Reasonable seven a side player, pretty good squash player, call me, yeah?

^VL

Basically i Haven't been single in 19 years.

I've missed out on so much with regards casual sex/f**k buddies/tinder It seems nowadays if you want a ride you can order 1.

Is the grass greener on the other side or are single guys wanting to swap places with me?

14 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Stay in your loving relationship Gaz.

Shallow fucking is not all it's cracked up to be

Meh. Abundant casual sex with many partners is tremendous. Loving sex with a long term partner is tremendous to start with but loses the passion over time.

Ashley Maddison is probably the answer. I'm gutted I didn't think of that business model before them.